[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to her thick Sokovian accent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: CW_Textless_Shield_Poster_03.jpg (34KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
CW_Textless_Shield_Poster_03.jpg
34KB, 350x497px
what happened to her thick Sokovian accent?
>>
being blacked changes you
>>
>>81669639
it went in muh dik
>>
>>81669639
i slip my dick in her throat and it changes everything
>>
File: Black Widow 2 - 5.png (3MB, 813x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Black Widow 2 - 5.png
3MB, 813x1390px
>soviet agent since she was a child
what happened to her russian accent
>>
File: image.jpg (800KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
800KB, 1400x1000px
>>81669639
>>
its like the worst accent and i imagine is hyper offensive to the people who live in that region.

I dont understand why they dont have subtitles more often in movies for more authenticity
>>
shes thicc in other ways
>>
>>81669803
>expecting americans to read
>>
accents go away when you are around others that dont have the same accent
>>
File: Wanda BLACKED.png (937KB, 1001x596px) Image search: [Google]
Wanda BLACKED.png
937KB, 1001x596px
>>81669639
Any good shots of her phat ass?
>>
>>81669803
that would be stupid if it offended anyone. the problem is that she would slip in and out of it in AoU.

what confuses me is: did they not do several takes? were some of those takes the best they got out of her? did no one correct her?

they were easily fixable problems - she could obviously make the right sounds. so it's like no one bothered to correct her.
>>
>>81669639
She got better.
>>
>>81669667
THAT REMINDS ME NEW BLACKED SCENE OUT TODAY.
>>
>>81669639
i wanna see her thick sokovian ass
>>
>>81669639
She was Americanized.
>>
>>81670544
>implying the jewish mouse of industrial assembly line-like movie making cares about quality
>>
>>81669756
She wouldnt be a very good spy if she couldnt hide it.
>>
>>81669803
>hyper offensive to the people who live in that region
wow who cares
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.