[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1429824179862.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429824179862.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>create artificial intelligence
>turns out the AI is an idiot

At first I thought that this was absolute bullshit, but then it hit me. An artificial intelligence could very well turn out to be stupid or mentally ill. It's just like humans. Artificial intelligence could just as easily turn out to be artifical stupidity.
>>
whoa
>>
>>81663979
While the movie was a wet fart, the whole fucking point of Ultron is that he's more human than he thinks he is, to the point of self-delusion that he isn't human enough. Whilst smart he has all the flaws of his creators and then some.

He's basically /r9k/ with a body.
>>
>>81663979
>>
>>81663979
Why do you think he was stupid anon?
>>
>>81664105
He wanted to kill all humans and even destroy the planet. That was stupid of him. Logically he would just use the humans as slaves.

He was also very emotional and showed signs of mental instability.
>>
Why would anyone even want to create an AI? Explain that.
Jarvis was the perfect creation. Intelligent but not a real being with flaws (like Ulton).
>>
>>81663979
I get the whole "family friendly" thing with MCU, but Ultron should've been depicted a whole lot more evil.
The funny quips aspect really doesn't work for the character.
>>
>>81664838
>Ultron was pretty much created in Tony Stark's image
>Waah why is Ultron a quipmachine!?
>>
>>81663979
Damn...
>>
>>81664838
He was really evil. He was also obviosuly insane and kept referring to the bible. Pretty creepy.
>>
>>81664352
>Logically he would just use the humans as slaves.

He already has an endless army of robots that he can control perfectly.

And he wasn't going to destroy the planet. Just kill all the humans.
>>
>>81664603

I never really understood what Jarvis was and wasn't. I mean he's fictional so reality doesn't bind consistency to him but still.
>>
>>81665877
But WHY did he want to kill all humans? it's a stupid thing to do, a waste of resources. The robots in the Matrix were smarter.
>>
>>81666181
Well he said that he'd give them the option to evolve first and if they refuse, THEN he'd kill them. Evolve as in, become androids?
>>
>>81663979
I think we're all missing the big question here...
How the fuck did no blood come out when Ultron ripped that guy's arm off?
>>
>>81663979
>AI in a sceptre
that's when you really knew the movie was going to be stupid
>>
>>81666469
Ultron's hand was glowing. He used heat to instantly cauterize the wound.
>>
>>81666532
How bout in Doctor Strange when Mads decapitated that guy?
>>
>>81666350
He gave them like a week to evolve before he used that town as a meteor.
I just don't get Ultron.
>>
>>81666181
Originally in the comics, Ultron's purpose was to protect humanity from violence. However, his logic led him to think that humanity itself is the cause of violence towards humanity, thus the only "logical" course of action is to kill all humans to stop violence towards humans.
>>
>>81666469
Seem reason no one bleeds out when they're sliced with a lightsaber.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 600x300px
>>81666753
>>
>>81666978
that's the glow of his red lightsaber, dumas
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.