[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

Apologize.
>>
Damn David Lynch is like 60 and still has a cool hairstyle
>>
>>81662914
Why?
>>
>>81662914
But I never said anything bad about him
>>
I realized how wrong I was wrong about Lucas when I read that transcript of him and Spielberg coming up with ideas for the Indiana Jones movie.
>>
File: 1449311021501.gif (962KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1449311021501.gif
962KB, 360x202px
>all of his kids are adopted
>>
>>81663055

What about it? I don't want to read it to find out.
>>
given the fact how much he turned into a diversity pushing cuck after getting engaged with that nigger i dont see him less destructive than disney
>>
>>81662914
No, the bland Disney Wars movies don't make George's hackery acceptable. Star Wars should've died in 1983.
>>
>>81662914
The Star Wars prequels are the worst high-budget movies ever made.
>>
>>81663268
That's what your mother said to me last night, except she said "me," not "you."
>>
>>81662914
I'm sorry that I used to shit on you as a meme to fit in with the normies. Now that you punished us by selling it to the jew mouse and have them make abominations that fully eclipses everything bad about ther OT/PT.

Why didn't we listen, bros?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWSsjhHA0IM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S2zsCaOOmE
>>
>>81663606
Now that's a lofty claim. Especially when shit like pluto nash, transformers, pirates of the caribbean, battleship, wild wild west, the lone ranger,the list goes on, all of the day bro exist.

I want to know what your criteria is for high-budget movies and what others you consider to be bad.
>>
>>81664095
>Now that's a lofty claim.
It's a statement of fact. It's not even up to debate.
>>
>>81662914
Yes, he really should.
>>
>>81664178
>It's a statement of fact.

Oh, absolutely. Have this upvote my friend!

*upvote*
>>
>>81663606
No way
ROTS was 10 years ahead of it's time, most blockbusters are forgotten in a week
>>
>>81664441
>ROTS was 10 years ahead of it's time
In what sense? The movie was a mess of failed screenwriting and misused CGI. I love it when you idiots make blanket statements like that, completely devoid of meaning and so easy to shoot down. Your apprehension for these terrible movies comes from online communities, memes and peer pressure and not the movies themselves.
Memorable. You dumb shit, you don't even know what you mean by that.
>>
>>81664527
>Your apprehension for these terrible movies comes from online communities, memes and peer pressure and not the movies themselves.

Are you describing yourself here?
>>
File: Battlefield_earth_poster.jpg (20KB, 300x446px) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield_earth_poster.jpg
20KB, 300x446px
>>81663606
*cough*
>>
>>81662952
He admitted that Star Wars is for 12 year olds
>>
No, fuck you
>>
>>81662914
Look at this right here.

Episode II - we see Obi Wan landing his craft on an asteroid in an asteroid field to hide from Jango Fett. He then follows the bounty hunter to Geonosis where there will be the climax.

Episode V - Han Solo on the run from tie fighters in the vicinity of an imperial starship decides to land on the starship to hide, the imperials couldn't detect him. Han later takes off for Bespin when he thinks its safe but Boba Fett knows this trick he witnessed Obi Wan do in episode II and follows Han Solo immediately and tracks him to Bespin.
>>
>>81664441
I guess the fact that people are still laughing about it 10 years later is comedic genius of some kind.
>>
he ruined his own franchise and wouldn't have to have sold it if he was a half-decent filmmaker with even a basic understanding of the universe he created. I'm surprised his properties were even worth 4 billion after crystal skull and the prequels.
>>
>>81664441
ROTS is pretty good but the others were bad
>>
File: george lucas laughing.jpg (32KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
george lucas laughing.jpg
32KB, 600x444px
>>81664836
>mfw you have no argument
>>
>>81664441
ROTS wasn't ahead of its time in anyway. The special effects were impressive in 2005 but by today's standards they're subpar. The writing/acting was terrible in 2005 and it's just as terrible twelve years later.
>>
How did nobody during production stop him and make him read the shit he was writing? Like, how do you coerce so many people into filming this shit?
It's uncanny.
>>
>>81665179
He was embarrassed by how people compromised his "brilliant" vision for the OT, so he made sure to surround himself with spineless yes men for the prequels.
>>
File: IMG_0872.jpg (592KB, 821x1550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
592KB, 821x1550px
>>81662914
I'm sorry
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on the force tree.
>>
>>81665033
>mfw you don't know what apprehension means
>>
>>81662914
No need, I never gave up on him.
>>
>>81663888
Mark Hamill is low key hating on TFA.
>>
>>81663144
Just because your Mom does everything for you doesn't mean I should. Do it yourself.
>>
>>81665993
Jake?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.