[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE NO BORDERS WORLD PEACE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: arrival-poster-venezuela.jpg (1MB, 1500x2340px) Image search: [Google]
arrival-poster-venezuela.jpg
1MB, 1500x2340px
DUDE NO BORDERS WORLD PEACE
>>
>>81662184

You're retarded if that what you took home from Arrival.
>>
File: TV -.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
TV -.png
60KB, 772x198px
>>81662184
>hi bro how are you ?
>ARE YOU TRYING TO PUSH YOUR CULTURAL MARXIST AGENDA ON ME ? IM NOT FALLING FOR YOU TRICKS
>>
>>81662184

Jesus fuck you people have containment board - use it.
>>
noticed the crazy alex jones character in it when i watched it
>>
Why would China's President repeat their conversation together when they met in person? Who does that in real life? Why wouldn't he just say "I'll never forget what you said to me" or "My wife's dying words"?

Oh wait, it was just convenient otherwise the entire movie wouldn't make any sense.

Bravo 10/10
>>
>>81662555
agree
>>
>>81662555
autism
>>
How does understanding the language suddenly make you see the future and time all circular?
There was a "flashforward" where she has a book and she's teaching a class. Does that mean humans can now see the future?
>>
File: 1486783458654.jpg (28KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
1486783458654.jpg
28KB, 640x601px
>World Peace
>>
>>81662184
>how could a government official from a country known for its worldwide surveillance know what a Chinese politician said in his private home?
>I know SHE'S A TIME TRAVELLER
HELLA EPIC TWIST!!
>>
>>81662184
>dude no borders
>all the poor people move into the US, EU, Canada, and Australia destroying them
>>
>>81662184
You can't possibly have misunderstood the movie this badly. Bait.
>>
>>81662555
Because he understood what was going (the circular concept of time).
>>
>>81663575
When was this ever suggested?
>>
>>81662184
that wasn't the message tho
>>
>>81662555
It's a movie faggot.
>>
>>81663696
that's what I got from his facial expression. wasn't explicitly stated, but seemed fairly obvious
>>
>>81663575
this, i cant believe you idiots dont pick up such obvious stuff, do you even watch the movies?
>>
>>81663906
autists are notoriously bad at reading facial cues
>>
>>81662184
DUDE WAR IS AWESOME
IT'S JUST LIKE MY CALL OF DUTY ON MY XBOX
>>
>DUDE JEWS LIKE MONEY SO WE HAVE TO APPEAL TO THE LARGEST MARKET LMAO
>>
>>81662555
>>81663696
When Shang and Louise met, he literally said that he felt it was necessary to tell her what she told him.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.