[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I know I'm a little late but I'm 2 episodes in and have one little question.

Does this get good or at least go somewhere?
>>
It doesn't, the only thing it succeeds at is turning the Hand into baseball cap wearing Samurai Cop tier villains
>>
If you have a thing for sweaty asians, it will sustain you to see it out.

It's ok.
>>
The fights get amazing. There's one fight scene -- I won't spoil it for you -- but, it's better than anything Yuen Wo-Ping has ever choreographed.

The story is typical comic book stuff, same as the other Marvel Netflix things, but the fight choreography in this is just exquisite.
>>
>>81661066
Poor bait.
>>
File: c38.png (74KB, 299x222px) Image search: [Google]
c38.png
74KB, 299x222px
>>81661066
>>
>>81660988
The quality is pretty consistent throughout, unlike the other Netflix Marvel shows. As in what you get in the first few episodes is pretty much it until the end. The Meachums arc is the only storyline worth following, and I guess Davos cause he had decent fight scenes
>>
>>81663045
>As in what you get in the first few episodes is pretty much it until the end.
Thanks, you just saved me 10 hours
>>
>>81660988
Only Ward get better, Danny have only one good battle with the drunk guy and Colleen have the figths in the box and the last one with the sword, other than that no, the script is horrible
>>
Its better than the second half of Luke Cage at least
>>
>>81663250
>Is better than LC and JJ
isn't that hard, other than Daredevil Marvel Netflix is shit
>>
comic book fags
>>
>>81663045
Consistency doesn't make a shit if it's fucking awful from the start.

Iron Fist is another fuckawful entry into the Marvel TV series franchise.
>>
>>81660988
absolutely not. It's a shitty show that meanders around for 13 episodes. Characters have no consistency whatsoever. If you want a solid story turn this shit off.

Please, PLEASE for the good of your soul ignore anons here that pretend it's good. They aren't doing so because they actually believe it they are saying it's good because liberals hate it. It's a bad show and not a worthwhile hill to die on.
>>
>>81660988
It was pretty good, but if you arent into it now you probably wont be.
>>
>>81663501
>taking shows about comic books this seriously
Go outside for a bit lmao. It was entertaining. If your expecting the sopranos or mad men dont watch it i guess?
>>
>>81663319
>and JJ
No, JJ is far more entertaining than IF
>>
File: 1478368720452.jpg (50KB, 960x610px) Image search: [Google]
1478368720452.jpg
50KB, 960x610px
>>81664184
>It was entertaining
>>
>>81663045
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI

it's consistently shit all the way through.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.