[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So good boy , are you going to buy A video game player to catch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

of Star wars?
>>
If it doesn't have what Battlefield 4 has then I ain't buying. And no I don't mean 100s of unlocks.
>>
Disney said every new SW media will be canon like 4 years ago. Why is this a surprise to you?
>>
>>81659958
If the story isn't following a group of clones/stormtroopers like the first Battlefront 2 did then I can't give any less of a shit

Rebels are so fucking boring and gay, no flavor or fluff to make them cool
>>
>>81660150
it does indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngd2d0wrCj0
>>
>>81660150
Actually you play stormtrooper in a transition era after the fall of the Empire.
>>
>It's another Nu-Star Wars story with a "strong" female protagonist
Going to pass on this just like I did on Rogue One and TFA
>>
>>81660361
>Focus on individual heroisms and stand out squads in large armies

Republic Commando got away with this because the characters were actually good and the game was different than other shooters. This is just Battlefield with a coat of paint and a diverse crew playing stormtrooper while being inserted into movie battles

Fuck EA, they ruin fucking everything related to video games
>>
>>81660361
>they're going for the TIE FIGHTER angle..

I'm okay with this,

>another stronk womyn

might be okay if her intentions really are to crush rebel scum.
>>
There used to be a little hole in Jabba's palace, like a little tunnel you had to crouch through. If you went to a certain spot and jumped you'd phase through the wall and stand on top of the tunnel, and could shoot people through the walls
>>
>>81660791
She'll defect once she witnesses her commanding officer misgender a prisoner. Then she'll join the Rebels and get WOOKIEED
>>
File: latest.jpg (55KB, 521x433px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
55KB, 521x433px
>>81660877
well that's just it. she undoubtedly is going to be a dirty fucking traitor and it won't be a surprise in the least.

It's just part of the long list of things women will never understand.

>if you're quite done i'd like to defect and totally fuck over my comrades
>>
>>81660361
>follows the rags of the Empire as their control on the galaxy spins out of their control
Oh, that's... that's not too bad at all.
>>
>>81659958
I friggin love Star Wars. Upvote to the right pls.
>>
Fuck Star Wars and fuck anyone who still supports this shit
>>
Lots of stuff in Lucas' SW isn't canon in Disney's SW.
Which one is it, Playstation?
>>
>>81660361
This actually looks pretty cool.

>character who was Imperial Special Forces and ends up with the First Order

Nice idea
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.