[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3x3 bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

rate, share films, discuss
pls no bully
>>
>>81658406
6/9 breddy good
>>
>>81659404
which ones you don't like?
also you got a 3x3?
>>
File: 3x3.jpg (150KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
3x3.jpg
150KB, 920x920px
>>81659588
top 3, i'm not a huge fan of the terrorizers either but it's not too bad
>>
>>81660156
Love yi yi. What's the mid-right, lad?
>>
>>81660434
Not him, but it's Taste of Cherry.

>>81658406
Titles? I only recognize Valerie and The Terrorizers.
>>
>>81660156
I can understand how divisive Caravaggio and Pillow Book can be, but why do you dislike Valerie and her Week of Wonders?
Nice grid by the way, great choices
I'd recommend The Scenic Route if you haven't seen it already
>>81660434
Taste of cherry
>>
>>81660536
>>81660553
Cheers.
>>
>>81660536
The Pillow Book
Caravaggio
Valerie
The Last Of The Chrysanthemums
L'Eclisse
O Sangue
Le Diable, Probablement
Duelle (Une Quarantine)
The Terrorizers
>>
>>81660553
Valerie and her week of wonders is visually interesting but there isn't anything there for me personally, in general I don't care about Czech NW that much
also Derek Jarman is not really for me (can't hate him but it just does nothing anymore) and I like some Greenaway especially The Falls and Vertical features remake

I've had the scenic route in my to watch list for a while I might give it a try, thanks
>>
File: 3x3.jpg (210KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
3x3.jpg
210KB, 920x920px
plz no bully
>>
>>81661252
nice picks
do you like high plains drifter or the unforgiven? top tier eastwood for me

also have you seen anything by John Ford?
>>
>>81661521
>do you like high plains drifter or the unforgiven? top tier eastwood for me

They're both great, i think unforgiven is superior to HPD though.

>also have you seen anything by John Ford?

Yes, i think The Searchers is his best film, a basic pick, but that film is just too perfect..
>>
>>81660156
whats top left?
>>
>>81661891
my night at maud's
>>81661709
the searchers is great, bu My Darling Clementine is one of my favorite westerns, next to Johnny Guitar and probably the assassination of jesse james...
>>
>>81660627
Thanks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.