[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which side will he be on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1472961409607.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472961409607.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
So which side will he be on?
>>
>>81653717
hes the lex luthor of the unbreakable/split universe
>>
He was literally looking out for a hero, so of course he'd be on David's side, David was the one person he wanted to exist in the world that could fight back against things like the Horde.

Watch the fucking movie
>>
>>81653817
15 years in prison can change a man.

Especially when you have brittle bones. Think of how many times he got booty shattered.
>>
File: tony-and-duck.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tony-and-duck.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>81653717
>movie opens with the horde looking for answers to his fathers death
>yadda yadda yadda
>david has to protect elias from the horde who wants to kill and consume elias for killing his father
>fight scene happens
>david is too old
>the beast is agile and ruthless
>last ditch effort
>david grabs the horde from behind and jumps into a nearby body of water
>the beast struggles as they sink into the water
>the beast turns into kevin as they sink further and he stops struggling
>they both drown, david sacrificing himself for the greater good and kevin finally gets to be at peace
>plot twist: idk making this shit as i go along is harder than it seems

is it kino?
>>
>>81653717
The Side against the white man
>>
File: 1472428245507.jpg (1MB, 2100x3150px) Image search: [Google]
1472428245507.jpg
1MB, 2100x3150px
>>81654163
plot twist: the beast is a dolphin
>>
i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that somewhat knows a guy who is neighbors to a guy who knows shamalam and he has the inside scoop on the sequels to unbreakable/split which is going to be a 2 part movie. the first part which is plainly titled "Unbreakable 2" deals with david learning more who he is and we see scenes of him fighting crime. the news and tv dont really catch on about his heroic deeds since theyre more interested in the mr glass story so david decides to give up crime fighting. fast forward to Splits timeline and the Horde making worldwide news. david decides he has to stop the Horde and goes to see mr glass for his advise. mr glass decides to help him on the condition they both be the ones to stop the Horde but along the way mr glass betrays david and the Horde sets mr glass free. theres a fight bewteen david and the Horde with the Horde beating david to a pulp and nearly kills him.mr glass and the Horde escape. post credit scene sets up the second part of the sequel titled Split 2. we see david recuperating at home when his doorbell suddenly rings. david answers the door and standing there is sam l jackson reprising his role as nick fury. he tells david "hpe you dont mind but i brought friends" out steps hugh jackman reprising his role as logan smoking a cigar and says "well its about time"
>>
>>81653717
the hoard obviously

fuck i cant wait!
>>
>>81654643
its horde not hoard
>>
>>81653717
Did split even had an epic twist? The beast being based on zoo animals seems lame as fuck for a twist. The girl being sexually abused was shown through the whole movie which would have been a decent twist at the end. The way is portarayed makes it frustrating for the audience since they all already know that the girl is "pure" but the villain doesn't.
>>
File: 6575.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
6575.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>>81653983
>>
>>81654259
What a tweeeeest!
>>
>>81655114
It didn't really have a twist but that's why I liked it.

Shyamalan's twist shit has been old and tired for a while now.
>>
>>81653817
>He was literally looking out for a hero, so of course he'd be on David's side
Where did you get this from? He merely wanted to prove his theory.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.