[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this kino? It reminded me of a McCarthy novel and I enjoyed it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Bone+Tomahawk+.jpg (36KB, 837x351px) Image search: [Google]
Bone+Tomahawk+.jpg
36KB, 837x351px
Is this kino? It reminded me of a McCarthy novel and I enjoyed it.
>>
>>81653241
yeah what a good fucking movie
>>
>>81653241
I thought it was pretty good to.

Had to turn injins into non-human trogladites to get away with portraying them as savages but shit it was intense

closest thing to blood meridian we'll get on film
>>
wtf does kino mean?
>>
>>81654979

>Had to turn injins into non-human trogladites to get away with portraying them as savages

>genocide entire tribes
>kill all women and children while the men are out hunting
>kill millions of bison to threaten the way of life of the natives
>call them "savages"

Ironic lad.
>>
>>81653241
>It reminded me of a McCarthy novel
the first 2/3rd were mccarthy, the last 3rd was pure jack ketchem (off season, offspring, the woman). so people praise this dude for successfully ripping off two better artists. his directing was TV-tier too.
>>
>>81656869
>implying this is a different method of warfare than any time in history to any people sans the last 100 years
Jej
>>
>>81656869
Yeah, they lived in cones. Pretty fucking savage.
>>
where the blind women at the end Trogs or were they kidnapped white women?

anyway...i was hoping deputy sherif killed them. (because he previously noted how he could never kill a woman or a kid)

anyway...great film only let down by the overall cheapness of it. (the cave looks like a classic trek set)
could have been more "grimy" i guess what with patrick wilson crawling through on his belly through the wilderness
(though thats probably down to budgetary issues)

script/cast were great.
can't wait to see what this guy does with a proper big budget movie. his Mel Gibson Racist Cop movie sounds fun.
>>
>>81657075
Yeah, cave set looked pretty cheap, but I imagine a lot of the budget had already been used by that point and they did the best they could. Considering how cheap it was, the quality is absolutely astonishing, even my normie friends like it
>>
>>81656966
>his directing was TV-tier

I like how this doesn't mean anything
>>
>>81653241
what movie?
>>
>>81656869

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

Native Americans were savages. Face it.
>>
File: Wilson_punched.jpg (7KB, 129x175px) Image search: [Google]
Wilson_punched.jpg
7KB, 129x175px
>>81657521
Filename.

Also

>yfw the young guy's leg was actually cut off but he never realized it
>>
>>81656869
you're forgetting the part where they traded their land for guns so they could kill other injin tribes

or how they would scalp children for war trophies

or share women because it was how power in war was transmitted

or how there was native american languages didn't have words for war or peace because they were in a constant sate of raiding each other
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.