[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was frodo a virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1326456439895.jpg (45KB, 572x549px) Image search: [Google]
1326456439895.jpg
45KB, 572x549px
was frodo a virgin?
>>
No. It's heavily implied he has homosexual relations with Bilbo and Sam.
>>
Well I'm sure he never touched a pussy in his life. Unless it was boipussy.
>>
>>81652096
Lol Cunt
>>
>>81652073
probably had some brandyfucks
>>
>>81652096
in the movie maybe

>>81652142
just wow
>>
>>81652124
I am not even joking. Bilbo is unusual in living alone. Most hobbits live with large families. Bilbo never takes a wife. He only takes an interest in Frodo, who lives with him and ends up similarly unusual and living alone. Their relationship is weird. I don't really need to explain what's homoerotic about Frodo and Sam's relationship. Don't forget JRR Tolkien was British and the British are known for their rampant homosexuality.
>>
>>81652181
I'm thinking about the books. I couldn't watch the films. They're garbage.
>>
>>81652142
dude was like 50, and after bilbo's stunt girls would be rushing to get a piece of that micro hobbit cock
>>
>>81652260
I believe that tolkien just made him a bachelor to avoid all the complications with a family and shit
>>
>>81652638
No, no, NO. Explanations that go "the author did it because plot" are not satisfactory or acceptable. No, no, no. *smashes keyboard*
>>
>>81652868
but "a character must be gay in a world with no sign of gayness" is so much better.
>>
>>81653145
Bilbo is a lifelong bachelor who only shows interest in his young nephew, and his nephew ends up similarly predisposed. If it were real life and not fiction it'd be suspect as heck.
>>
>>81653441
that's because you have a degenerate midnset
>>
>>81652181
LONDON
>>
>>81652283
>dude was like 50
Not in the film.
>>
>>81652073
Hello, Potion Seller.
>>
>>81653993
If a man lives his whole life as a "lifelong bachelor," without female companionship, that's odd enough, and frankly, a sign of degeneration - why not take a wife and carry on the Baggins name? You're probably a "lifelong bachelor" yourself, desu.
>>
>>81652279
>I couldn't watch the films. They're garbage.
dropped
>>
>>81654174
>make frodo really smug and strider really whiny
wtf
>>
>>81654115
>You're probably a "lifelong bachelor" yourself, desu.
dlt
>>
>>81654115
maybe he had a micordick? was asexual? mgtow? who knows.
>>
She was saving himself for Galadriel after she saw her riverdancing
>>
>>81652073
He was clearly fucking Sam. How did you miss this?
>>
>>81654220
Does Bilbo even interact with a single female character throughout the entirety of the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings? I'm pretty sure he doesn't. He likes Gandalf a lot, he likes Frodo a lot, he likes Strider a lot. Bilbo is fricken gay, dude.
>>
>>81652073
I bet he got to enjoy some prime Elf pussy in Valinor. With a little luck, maybe he got to cuck Feanor himself.
>>
File: When will they learn.jpg (16KB, 430x86px) Image search: [Google]
When will they learn.jpg
16KB, 430x86px
Of course he was, both the character and the real life actor
>>
>>81654115
Lifelong bachelor was Victorian code for gay. When a single eligible man remained single, everybody knew what it meant but would just ignore it as long as he was discreet.
>>
>>81654290
yes he talked to maggot's wife
>>
>>81652260
Do you believe Sherlock Holmes was gay too?
>>
File: rosie2.jpg (30KB, 416x313px) Image search: [Google]
rosie2.jpg
30KB, 416x313px
>>81652073
>was frodo a virgin?

Not after Bilbo's 111th birthday party. (Don't tell Sam)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.