[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, well well... How the turntables-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Well, well well...

How the turntables-
>>
File: 1sfe681o1_250.gif (2MB, 245x236px) Image search: [Google]
1sfe681o1_250.gif
2MB, 245x236px
>>81651586
>>
>>81651586
why did pam eventually leave the curls for the bangs and straight hair

:(
>>
File: pam_tinychorewheel.jpg (215KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
pam_tinychorewheel.jpg
215KB, 960x640px
>>81652713
Because she also became Big Haircut. After her burning coal walk and getting with Jim she started being more outgoing
>>
>>81652858
but i liked most of season 4 and 5 pam hair
and loved most of season 4 pam style

but early/mid-season 5 after art school her style starts to tank
i dunno when her hair takes the same turn
>>
File: pam_batseyes.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pam_batseyes.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>81652894
I like all her hairstyles because Pam is bae, But season 1/2 is deinitely the best.
>>
>>81652987
not fully energized doesn't mean bad
i think the writers and jenna almost resented old pam with how drastically they shifted from her
both in style and personality
>>
>>81653416
Probably Mindy, after the Jim/Pam love story started picking up and Jenna was getting famous and having paparazzi, Mindy turned into a jealous Indian bitch and tried to 180 Jenna's character.
>>
File: 1475595228049.jpg (239KB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1475595228049.jpg
239KB, 1920x1078px
>>
>>81653552
John got to hit dat thiccness
>>
Would you have left Dunder Mifflin to join Micheal Scotts Paper Company?
>>
>>81653483
but jenna has said she embraces pam's development and looks down on people who prefer old pam

but people don't prefer old pam for her being weak and troubled
they admire her cleverness and quirkiness, and cheer for her moments of strength in season 3
she was a well-crafted character up until around season 5,
where things falling apart when she comes back from art school--
there was never a big conversation they have about her coming back to her shitty job after the promising development she had back in season 4 about realizing she was fed up and taking a chance

they just kind of shrug it off in the parking lot and there's a dwight joke in there
we don't get a full conclusion to pam's character and don't get to fully understand her reasons for coming back besides jim
which would have been a hard decision for her to make, and wasn't reflected in her character at all

so she just kind of shrugs it off too

there wasn't as much interpersonal conflict that we needed to see for pam's character,
because she was a more interesting character than jim--
instead, they robbed that development from her for the sake of the good-feel romance they had

i think pam and michael were the most interesting and deep characters in the show, with dwight in a close second
and they really didn't award pam enough development because they let the relationship hold her back

it'd be different if pam was holding herself back because of the relationship,
but that's never brought up or shown as a personal conflict for her in the series

it seems like the writers pigeonholed her character for the sake of the jam relationship

which sux
>>
i didn't want to kill it ;_;
>>
File: 20u9r3r4krkuo1_1280.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20u9r3r4krkuo1_1280.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: b-j-novak.png (245KB, 288x579px) Image search: [Google]
b-j-novak.png
245KB, 288x579px
>>81651586
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.