[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Jedi trailer matches Man of Steel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: SW-MOS.jpg (13KB, 570x234px) Image search: [Google]
SW-MOS.jpg
13KB, 570x234px
>http://screenrant.com/star-wars-8-trailer-man-of-steel-superman/
Forgive them Zack, for they no not what they do.
>>
>>81648896
*know
>>
>>81648896
Is there a video, it's not playing when I enter the article.

Anyone got a YouTube link?
>>
>>81648896

>Martha Kent’s (Diane Lane) line, “Focus on my voice. Pretend it’s an island, out in the ocean” as The Last Jedi reveals exactly that, Luke Skywalker’s home on Ahch-To.
>The question of “what Clark did,” as Rey shows off her power to manipulate matter around her, as Clark later can.
>Young Clark asking if keeping his powers secret truly means letting those die whom he could save… as the Last Jedi reveals General Leia observing a starship’s control console, played by the late Carrie Fisher. >Jonathan Kent (Kevin Costner) wondering in response if letting some die for a greater good actually would be best… as Kylo Ren’s smashed helmet lies smoking.
>Clark (Henry Cavill) stating “I have so many questions…” as a beam of light illuminates what we believes to be Luke Skywalker’s prized Jedi books of wisdom, which he will use to teach Rey the ways of The Force.
>Clark asking “where do I come from?” as a hand, believed to be Luke’s, reaches out to touch the ancient symbol of the first Jedi, suggesting this book may actually be ‘The Journal of The Whills,’ an ancient book literally explaining where the Jedi came from.

this is the stretch of the century
>>
>>81649006
Turn off adblock.
>>
File: Snyder_Lead.jpg (130KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder_Lead.jpg
130KB, 514x514px
Aye first ruin him then plagiarize him. Never change Disney.
>>
File: FaceApp_1492197204317.jpg (62KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492197204317.jpg
62KB, 375x375px
>>81649019
It's pottery
>>
>No Snyder/Lucas Star Wars joint
Kill me pham
>>
>>81649075
They will race behind you...
They will stumble...
They will fall...
But in time they will join you in the sun.
>>
>>81649412
If Lucas had gone to Snyder instead, allowed him to direct the films while he wrote them, that would've been the tightest shit ever. It would've been borderline experimental and all the fanboys would whine and moan endlessly. Alas that's not our timeline.
>>
>>81649501
I'd watch a Snyder directed Star Wars film even if it was from Disney.
>>
>>81649884
>all style, zero substance
i'd be perfect
>>
File: 1492255770793.jpg (119KB, 749x743px) Image search: [Google]
1492255770793.jpg
119KB, 749x743px
>>
>>81649977
wow, Star Wars literally has that same Marvel aesthetic. jesus.
>>
Daisy Ridley's hands are absolutely disgusting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.