[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do new star wars films retroactively ruin the ending of 6?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: starwars-awakens-jediend.jpg (165KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
starwars-awakens-jediend.jpg
165KB, 500x294px
Episode 6 ending

>bad guys have been defeated and balance in force
>Anakin redemption
>Leia and Han lovely couple
>peace in universe

then...

(((Disney) episode 7

>oy goy, you thought you could have a happy ending, didn't ya?

>hahah no goy, you know that couple Han and Leia? Well we gunna divorce them and turn their kid into emo sith and break them up cruelly

>u remeber luke? Nah he just some lost hermit now

>look black guy with white girl goy,,yes go fuck a black guy!

>never ending war ahaha just life real life, fuck you hopes goy
>>
I can't watch episode 6 anymore. Too painful knowing that this will be the happiest they'll ever be.

feels bad
>>
>Destroy the empire and the sith
>Episode 7 shows the empire is alive and well and stronger than ever, with an even more powerful planet destroying weapon, new sith in the form of snoke and kylo

Yep, the galaxy is basically no better off than it was before the end of 6 only 30 years after
>>
File: StarWars-actors.png (960KB, 632x1764px) Image search: [Google]
StarWars-actors.png
960KB, 632x1764px
>>81645777
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: Untitledjk.png (742KB, 1028x754px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledjk.png
742KB, 1028x754px
>>81645777
>bad guys have been defeated
>peace in universe
That never made any fucking sense as the Empire still exists. They just blew up another death star, the Emperor and a few Star Destroyers while taking massive losses to their own fleet.
>>
>>81646234
I never realized how much Oz resembles Yoda until now
>>
>>81647929
>blew up their main super weapon
>again
>killed their leader
>Vader, the most feared person in the galaxy, dies
>loses THE flagship, the executor

The empire was set to crumble after that.
>>
>>81646234
who's that dude with the red suit?
>>
>>81646234
so how does this work

do you search every celebrity mentioned or do you have a list of the jewish ones memorized, im actually curious

what happens if you miss one? I bet you've missed a lot
>>
>>81645793
Just do not watch the new one. Ignore that shit.
>>
>>81646234
Carrie's father left them when she was child and she hated him
>>
>>81648047
>nuclear arsenal expended
>and capacity make new nukes
>trump and congress dead
>all spec ops forces wiped out
>biggest aircraft carrier sunk
the playing field would have been leveled quite a bit but the empire would have still been standing on at least one foot
>>
>>81648132
i use EthniCelebs.com

you can filter any ethnicity by tags
>>
>>81645777
I agree with you in a way. But, think in real world, after one war was winished, did the world stop fighting. Same thibg here only on galaxy wide scale
>>
>>81646234
whoa it's weird that jews make up such a significant portion of celebrities despite being less than 1% of the american population

they must be really talented!
>>
>>81645777
Seems they are making the original ending:
>"We had an outline and George changed everything in it," Kurtz said. "Instead of bittersweet and poignant he wanted a euphoric ending with everybody happy. The original idea was that they would recover [the kidnapped] Han Solo in the early part of the story and that he would then die in the middle part of the film in a raid on an Imperial base. George then decided he didn't want any of the principals killed. By that time there were really big toy sales and that was a reason."

>The discussed ending of the film that Kurtz favored presented the rebel forces in tatters, Leia grappling with her new duties as queen and Luke walking off alone "like Clint Eastwood in the spaghetti westerns," as Kurtz put it.
>>
>>81645777
TLJ looks like it's changing the definition of 'balanced' to mean a balance of light and dark which makes it pure fanfiction.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.