[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this a better Jurassic Park movie than Jurassic World?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

Why was this a better Jurassic Park movie than Jurassic World?
>>
>>81644241
Nope this was even shittier and I hated jurassic world. Its shitkino reddit
>>
Jurassic World was disgustingly entertaining. Shame the sequel won't be able to match it.
>>
It's pretty good. They did a nice job with the photography.
>>
File: 1474093710107.jpg (151KB, 574x471px) Image search: [Google]
1474093710107.jpg
151KB, 574x471px
>>81644241
idk about that, but it WAS giant monster kino.

>don't take shit too seriously
>show plenty of shit getting fucked up
>2 big monsters fight
>just enough backstory

very entertaining flick. not perfect but good.
>>
http://deadline.com/2017/04/kong-skull-island-crosses-500m-boosted-by-china-1202064019/

Damn the chinks love this.
>>
>>81644524

Well, it's a good movie, I'm glad it's a hit.
>>
>>81644292

It was entertaining but pretty bad desu, the tone was all over the place, the action was typical CGI schlock instead of Spielberg style tension and build up.

I would have liked to see how Spielberg himself would have tackled the same premise.
>>
>>81644241
Jurassic World was shit tier.

Nothing will beat the first. Nothing.
>>
Jurassic park is stupid. T. rex did not roar. It made duck noises in real life and beak like nose
>>
>>81644681

>>Nothing will beat the first. Nothing.

This is true.
>>
>>81644241
Kong Skull Island was literally one of the worst movies of the decade. I don't know what you're talking about OP.
>>
>>81644811
is it about expectations? My friends dragged me to this movie. Was against it, did want to see another movie (mainly "my life as a zucchini") and thought this movie was gonna be garbage. I ended up having fun and enjoying this movie. Felt like a mash up between jurassic world and pacific rim.
>>
>>81644672
It would have been good. The franchise needs speilberg
>>
>>81644811
PS: the literally worst movie of the decade is still suicide squad by far.
>>
>>81644957
Not that anon its not about expectations the film is just really bad
>>
>>81644958

I'm honestly surprised he didn't do it, it would have brought back some goodwill after Crystal Skull.

He could have even fit it in when Robopocalypse feel apart.
>>
File: ytwBPPky.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ytwBPPky.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
smile while I take your photograph
>>
File: BaVKPpl.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
BaVKPpl.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>81644685
>>
>>81644524
Move over marvel cinematic universe the monster cinematic universe is bout to begin its 10 years.
>>
They nailed the Kong scenes. John C Reilly was great. They could've toned down Hiddleston's character. He didn't fit in at all.Overall a decent Kong film. Much better than the borefest that was Godzilla 2014.
>>
>>81644957
Even from the 'JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF AND HAVE FUN' perspective I fail to see how any one could like, the film had some the most campy and outrageous action scenes and they actually managed make them boring as fuck. I guess that alone is an achievement.
>>
>>81644241
Jurassic World was fucking garbage projected at a screen, Kong is at least a coherent movie.
>>
>>81645224
>the film had some the most campy and outrageous action scenes and they actually managed make them boring as fuck
This is something that would fit Pacific Rim more than it does Kong.
>>
Kong had the better hot chick.
>>
>>81645294
Sure but pacific rim at least had eye candy, kong is fucking butt ugly, and the cgi was fucking terrible. Jesus christ everything about this movie is just terrible. From the designs to the characters to the pacing etc
>>
>>81645360
The CGI and cinematography were great. You are bitching for the sake of bitching. Shut up.
>>
>>81645391
Kek kong is a fucking dreadful flick and you should feel ashamed for liking it.
>>
>>81645450
>kek
You should feel ashamed for posting on 4chan outsider.
>>
>>81645267

Agreed, I waited so long for them to make a 4th Jurassic Park movie and it was a total disappointment, despite the cool premise.

But they totally wasted that premise, for starters I hated how the park was this Dubai looking shit instead of keeping the aesthetic of the original movie.

Only good scene was when the find the ruins of the original Visitor's Center even though it made no sense why it would be abandoned and not demolished.

Hopefully the next one will be better even though they've already wasted the best premise for a Jurassic Park sequel.
>>
File: Pacific Rim.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pacific Rim.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>81645391
>The CGI and cinematography were great

The CG isn't bad, but it is compared to Pacific Rim
>>
>>81645600
Cgi look good when using low light man
>>
>>81645600
There is no decent HD rip yet but Kong's attack on the choppers looked great. Very effective use of angles and lightning.
>>
>>81645600
Literally all of the action in Pacific Rim is buried under blobs of darkness, especially when they fight in the sea. Sure the concept is cool but you can't see shit half the time.
>>
>>81645360

I'm honestly surprised to see someone hate the movie that much, I thought it was great honestly.
>>
>>81645638
>>81645651
It didn't help Batman v Superman.
>>
Loved Kong, hope it gets a direct sequel set between Skull Island and Kong vs Godzilla someday.
>>
>>81645600
What an absolute retard.
>>
>>81645600
That fucking scene triggered me so god damn much. Like I understand suspension of disbelief in a fucking mech movie, but that's simply not how physics fucking work. Yet every cunt loves how "real the punches feel" in Pacific Rim. That movie sucked so fucking bad it hurts. This gif just reminded me how much I fucking hate Pacific Rim.
>>
>>81645600
Pacific Rim was such a piece of shit, literally one of the worst films I've ever seen. Those characters and the dialogue were laughable, and not even in a good campy way.
>>
>>81645165
Hiddleston should have just been left out completely. He felt out of place, and I hated how basically nothing could kill him while all of the other guys in the movie get killed off one after another. I fucking HATED how Goodman went out halfway though the movie. At least Jackson lasted until near the end.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.