[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 1 Cold Open Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: the-title-card-for-season-7-amc.jpg (16KB, 710x395px) Image search: [Google]
the-title-card-for-season-7-amc.jpg
16KB, 710x395px
Predict EP801 cold open
Here's mine:

>Cold open is a firefight between a Kingdom/Hilltop group and a Savior outpost at the break of dawn
>Jesus sneaks into the outpost during the chaos and lays explosives
>A few tense encounters where it seems he's outmatched
>Kingdom/Hilltop group have to fall back due to hearing Savior reinforcements calling in on the stolen walkies
>Jesus lights the place up
>As Kingdom/Hilltop group start to wonder where he is and fear for the worst, he swings down into the back of the truck from the roof to everyone's relief
>He pushes down the scarf around his face and says, “I love the smell of Napalm in the morning”
>[Title sequence]
>>
>>81642891
Nothing will happen
>>
File: TheWalkingDead7x04Service.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
TheWalkingDead7x04Service.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>81644431
what would you like to see in season 8?
>>
>>81642891
Maybe they'll do the big swinging dicks speech and it'll be a voiceover while a montage of stuff happens then it cuts to Saviors at an outpost listening to the speech on a radio then BOOM good guys surge in and kill em all
>>
>>81644431
>Nothing will happen

>Season premiere where stuff always happens even for edgelords who claim everything is filler
>the 100th episode no less

Nigger
>>
>>81644545
Rick and the group die and we get new people.
Negans back story because the Governor got one and it was boring.
>>
File: jeffery-dean-morgan.jpg (139KB, 772x1085px) Image search: [Google]
jeffery-dean-morgan.jpg
139KB, 772x1085px
>>81644653
I think a Negan backstory episode, sometime during season 8, was hinted at by Scott Gimple.
>>
>>81644545
The entire cast and crew of the walking dead committing mass suicide.
>>
File: TWD72016.jpg (170KB, 657x559px) Image search: [Google]
TWD72016.jpg
170KB, 657x559px
>>81644805
;_;
>>
File: (you).png (973KB, 899x564px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
973KB, 899x564px
>cold open is complete darkness
>one by one the entire cast of TWD comes into frame
>rick is in the middle, all the actors are wearing normal clothes
>"Hi, I'm Andrew Lincoln,but you all may know me as Rick Grimes from AMCs critically acclaimed The Walking Dead and today we're going to do something a little different"
>JDM steps up to the camera
>"As you all know we recently have been releasing the most god awful garbage known to man and passing it off as entertainment"
>"Our intent was to put this show out of its misery thereby allowing the actors to keep at least a semblance of human dignity"
>"Unfortunately, not only have we failed in getting this amalgam of bad dialogue, playstation 2 CGI, and pitiful storytelling off the air, we've gotten more of you disgusting people to tune in every week"
>"You people are the scum of the earth. I sincerely hope each and every one of you dies in the most painful way possible. I hope your kids die. I hope your entire extended family dies. I hope your bloodline is permanently snuffed out."
>cut to commercial
>the rest of the episode carries on as normal and the opening is never acknowledged
>>
>>81644929
Oh, bite me.
The show is shit. all of it.
>>
File: 1479108492197.jpg (58KB, 900x554px) Image search: [Google]
1479108492197.jpg
58KB, 900x554px
>>81644593
they'll probably save that speech for the mid season finale
>>81644952
very imaginative. i like it anon
>>
File: neganspeech.jpg (749KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
neganspeech.jpg
749KB, 1920x2951px
>>81644593
It would be h#lla f#ckin epic if Rick's army sends a herd at the Sanctuary and as the zombies are shambling towards the fences Niggan gives the speech (minus "we're going to war").
>>
>>81645127
I do not disagree
>>
>>81642891
Cold open starts

We're six months after the fight, watching Carol plant a potato.

There are walking scenes.

There's a subplot about Father Gabriel's faith during this dark time.

It ends with a 2 minute flashback to the fight and another cliffhanger.
>>
>>81644633
I really hope that they don't feel compelled to do some sort dream sequence where everyone who died "returns" for cameos just because it's the 100th episode.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.