[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the moral of the story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: nigger killer.jpg (37KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
nigger killer.jpg
37KB, 500x600px
What was the moral of the story?
>>
>>81642681
this, also violence is endless
>>
You can repent and regret all you want, ghetto niggers are gunna do what they want
>>
>>81642648
Blacks aren't violent animals because if you go to prison you will meet a friendly one while on laundry duty
>>
>>81642648
don't be a nazi if you're a punk ass bitch, you'll get shot
>>
>>81642648
We are white we have might
>>
>>81642648
>What was the moral of the story?
the moral is maybe dont make the audience sympathize 100% with the racist characters and expect people to take anything away from it but a story how even when a neo nazi repents after years of self reflection and soul searching that in the end dindus gunna dindu and it was all for nothing
>>
>>81642648
Dont be a nazi but always be skeptical of niggers motives
>>
>>81642648

You can do anything if you win a game of basketball.
>>
>>81642648
don't ask niggers to stay away from basketball court, they got mad and try to kill you so you have to crush his heads in the streets
>>
File: tumblr_omeo8cbLmo1uvggnzo1_500.gif (428KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omeo8cbLmo1uvggnzo1_500.gif
428KB, 500x266px
that firefighters are racist
>>
>>81642648
Don't live around niggers
>>
>>81642681

fpbp
>>
>>81642648

Don't have Cory Mathew's Dad as your own.
>>
>>81643325
Huh I guess black does crack
>>
>>81642648
Never trust white people, they will always be racist. They are incapable of change.
>>
>>81644359
>Never trust white people, they will always be racist. They are incapable of change.
Except in the movie whitey DOES change, and yet his brother still gets killed by a violent nigger
>>
That Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
If you're racist then you'll get raped in jail
>>
>>81646114
haha hail hitler my dude
>>
>>81646156

Say heil, it's the original German and has more of a cultural impact.
>>
>>81646169
haha TIL
>>
>>81642648
That Ross' dad had a crazy life.
>>
around blacks, never relax
>>
Who else hated that bitch of his gf?
>>
>>81642648

Literally everything

>/pol/tard nazis are retarded and dont contribute anything
>niggers gonna nig
>some niggers arent violent, and can be charming and friendly
>but most niggers still murder anyway

The moral of the story is "don't be a retarded extremist right winger, but also be ware of niggers, if they end up being friendly then that's cool i guess". Which is pretty weird when you think about it. There was no actual message, just showing things how they are.
>>
>>81646185

You got a problem or something, buddy?
>>
>>81646418
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (66KB, 931x305px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
66KB, 931x305px
>>81642681
eh...why was this deleted? free speech anyone?
>>
>>81646407

the moral of the story is there's no one size fits all solution to things
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.