[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie 43

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Movie_43_poster.jpg (48KB, 312x463px) Image search: [Google]
Movie_43_poster.jpg
48KB, 312x463px
Real talk how/why did this movie get made?

Did these celebrities all owe favours to the director or something?

Or was it kind of about spitting in the face of the audience? Did they know it was horrible?
>>
I thought it was good.
>>
>>81642295
why
>>
You'd need to sit down with a Hollywood (((accountant))) for a few hours to sort out all the money shifting and tax avoidance angles on it.
>>
>>81642416
so you think it was made for money laundering essentially?
>>
>>81642401

It was funny. Sabretooth and Naomi Watts as that kid's parents was great.
>>
>>81642123
Only the first skit was funny the rest of it might've been the worst movie I've ever seen
>>
>>81642123
Fuck this movie, it ruined my ability to laud it over everyone that I would never stop a movie midway through but watch it all and judge it on its merits.

I turned of this piece of shit in less than half an hour.
>>
>>81642458

Pretty much. This seems like a massive money sink to avoid paying taxes for more successful movies because "Oy vey, so many of our movies bombed this year," sort of stuff, and that's just one possible angle on it.
>>
>>81642123
>Did these celebrities all owe favours to the director or something?
I'm pretty sure the Jackman one was literally that, they basically kept hounding him and showing up at things he'd being appearing at to make him do it.
>>
>>81642593
I feel different. It's one of those stoner movies that are B-movie tier, ridiculous enough that you can't take it seriously. I was entertained and am willing to watch it again. I also saw (and liked) inAPPropriate Comedy. I see them like Pauly Shore movies, like Scary Movie but more stupid.

I wouldn't give it awards or praise but it's something to watch while drunk or high and will make you laugh if you're into stoner movies.

>>81642123
From what I read/heard the director went around and asked a shitload of people to be on his movie. Starting with some big names, he eventually convinced others to sign up and film their scenes. Since the scenes are basically skits and not connected to each other, they were easy to film and the movie could be filmed over a long period of time without significantly affecting shit in a bad way.

tldr: pestering, not being totally honest, holding people to unclear contracts.
>>
Farley Brothers harrased a ton of actors into doing it, Stephen Merchant only signed up because he wanted to hang out with Halle Berry
>>
>>81642458
Literally all (((Hollywood))) movies are.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.