[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3287.jpg (197KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3287.jpg
197KB, 630x1200px
what the FUCK went wrong?
>>
>>81641723
nothing
the movie is perfectly fine
>>
>>81641723

kek, nothing. Only real thing prob was Liam.

Everything else though.

>Killing off Will Smith's wife the funniest way possible
>Goldblum suggesting to just do the same shit again and failing hard
>Earth just shooting anything that comes from space
>Data is a substantial character
>>
Felt generic. None of the spectacle of the first movie. All the epic destruction scenes were boring despite being way bigger in scale.
>>
>>81641723
nothing, it is even can be called overrated. are you talking about sequel?
>>
I enjoyed it. Good mindless flick
>>
>>81641723
I fucking loved that movie.
So much fun.
>>
it didnt make Warcraft money in China like the studio wanted, then again that can be said for any box office gone awry
>>
>>81641864
That is the poster for the sequel
>>
>>81642178
hang on, ill take my reading glasses
>>
>>81641723
No character development whatsoever. They just threw out a bunch of old characters and said "wow look they're twenty years older!" and they didn't even really do that for Data's character, he just wakes up and becomes central to the plot for no fucking reason whatsoever.

In the first one the characters got proper introductions, the scene with Whitmore properly sets him up as a young president on the verge of becoming a lame duck, but at the same time very laid-back and astute, only needing the right situation to prove himself. In the sequel he's just the "crazy old man" and the best way they can set that up is to have Pullman talking like a crazy old prospector and then making a fool of himself on a world stage. Shit was cringey to watch.
>>
>>81641746
>>81641802
>>81641976
>>81642003

Yikes, why are there so many brainlet film embryos on /tv/?

Go back to /b/ or /v/ or /trash/ or /s4s/ just get the FUCK out of here.
Yikes.
>>
Holy shit that green screen at the end.
>>
I liked SOME of this mess. Wasn't terribly memorable. Goldblum's dad driving the bus was awful. Loved seeing Goldblum, Pullman and Data on the big screen again. I didn't mind the sequel setup and would absolutely pay $10 to see it on a Tuesday in Imax. Probably not gonna happen though.
>>
>>81641723
>faggot scientist for no reason
>we wuz alien hunters n sheeeit
>Hillary for president
>le epic peeing in the aliens' spaceship xDDDD

All it needs is a Marvel intro.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.