[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally career suicide colbert has dominated the ratings ever since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: file.png (1MB, 1600x669px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1600x669px
literally career suicide

colbert has dominated the ratings ever since
>>
fucking nazi drumpfkins
>>
>>81640026
literally let literally hitler on his show
>>
>>81640026

hilarious. honestly i think people were getting tired of his schtick to begin with. he's so bland and inoffensive and boring. he would literally do the same thing to hitler if it was the 1930s. he'd be combing his mustache and shit and telling him how great he is.

it's especially funny since all the retards on here kept claiming james corden was about to take over for colbert and he was getting fired.
>>
he's too pure for this world.
>>
>>81640342
his figurative show?
>>
>>81640026
No, it wasn't, he was run through the ringer about how he treated Donald Trump like a human being rather than a living, walking meme.
Granted I don't like DJT at all, but it was a departure from the sometimes cringe worthy coverage of him.
>>
>>81640026
>colbert shills invade /tv/
B-but Cobert's a pedo remember...
>>
colebare would be toast if hilldog had won
>>
>>81640026
fallon is the best late night host and hes doing just fine. colbert only has better ratings because hes ahrdcore appealing to the anti trump crowd just to stay relevant.
he basically stole all the daily show fans since trevor noah is an unfunny toolbag
>>
>>81640026
>January 2018
>Nuclear fallout plagues all of North America
>Only the super rich could afford airtight shelters that could keep out the radiation
>a drunken Jimmy Fallon sits alone in his bunker, the roots recreated out of empty food cans, a three camera set up made out old cardboard boxes recreate his old stage
>"Hey, gang! Remember... *heh heh* Remember this? Remember when I was complicit in electing the man who destroyed the world?"
>he pauses for a response from the audience out of habit but only the windchill from outside answers
>>
>>81640342
Trump is nothing like Hitler. Hitler opposed Jews, Trump is their slave.
>>
>>81640431
I heard he likes molesting children with his good buddy John Podesta.
>>
>>81640669

Muims are now the minority who's considered okay to hate. Get with the times, anon.
>>
>>81640811
>Muslims
>minority
Good one.
>>
>>81640811
Except Trump doesn't hate Muslims either, he's best buddies with Saudi caliphate. Hitler was a nationalist, Trump is a jewish puppet
>>
Colbert had Trump on earlier in the year too though
>>
>>81640858
And he was a condescending cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ocpRhDD8
>>
File: IMG_6058.jpg (211KB, 1165x1019px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6058.jpg
211KB, 1165x1019px
>>81640669
Trump doesn't hate Jews, he just appealed to anti-semites during his campaign to get their votes because he knew he could make Jared defend him and give him impunity from being called a bigot (which he absolutely is).
>>
>>81641080
Trump appealed to nationalists to get elected. But once in power he is completely subservient to the Jew agenda and is doing whatever Israel and his Jew masters are telling him to do.
>>
>>81641117
>Trump appealed to nationalists to get elected. But once in power he is completely subservient to the Jew agenda and is doing whatever Israel and his Jew masters are telling him to do.
Except he was open about liking Israel before getting elected. His retard fans just tried to say that was 49D backgammon and that there was no way the jews got to him
>>
File: brenda song 1.gif (2MB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
brenda song 1.gif
2MB, 200x280px
Russia Continues Info-War Tactics In US | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw
>>
>>81640914
Colbert has always been a condescending cunt. I hate the current crop of late night agitators masquerading as comedians.
>>
File: 1486139886745.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486139886745.gif
1MB, 245x280px
A Totally Real, 100% Valid Theory | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee | TBS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c
>>
Trump is a fat bitch. His hands are probably weaker than warm butter, dude has never worked an honest day in his life. Fat fuck literally eats off of a golden table. He's an obese 70 year old narcissistic delusions fuck that cares more about tv than doing his job.

His uneducated supporters will still love him though because it's the Mexicans and brown people causing the problems in their eyes. Totally not the large corporations and billionaires.

Sure, they've never had a person of color directly do anything to them in their life, but hey, "I don't like those MOOOOSLAMS." Take my healthcare, poison my water, raise my taxes, I'll live in a trailer, as long as we bomb some brown country I'll never go to Mr. Trump I support you. Yeeeeeeehaw!
>>
>>81640669
>Hitler opposed Jews
Hitler single-handedly made it impossible to ever question a Jew and for white people to have any sort of pride.
>>
>>81641675
*appreciative laughter*
>>
>>81640669
This, also what's happening in today's Syria is a good example for it
>>
>>81641705
Only if you're a cuck.
>>
>>81641549
>Keith Olbermann
LEL

- /sp/
>>
>>81640596
did you know that in canada, the daily show with trevor noah is followed by a 30 minute show starring samantha bee

it must be hell finding advertisers for that hour
>>
File: h3h3 hilla.gif (1MB, 352x362px) Image search: [Google]
h3h3 hilla.gif
1MB, 352x362px
A Dire Period Of Scandal For Donald Trump In Turmoil | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg0ZxRqLc9A
>>
File: anna sophia robb 2.webm (611KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
anna sophia robb 2.webm
611KB, 518x518px
A Heartfelt Message to Our President | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCcw2sPlplY
>>
most recent ratings colbert had 3.05 million to fallon's 2.98

fallon still leads with the more important 18-49 demographic
oddly enough conan had even more of that group when he had the tonight show

the whole colbert beating fallon is overdone
>>
File: ivanka trump.webm (381KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka trump.webm
381KB, 720x1080px
Heir to the White House Throne | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee | TBS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzeL_8bdrQA
>>
File: carl's jr tex mex borderball.webm (3MB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
carl's jr tex mex borderball.webm
3MB, 840x480px
Steve Bannon's Role Being Questioned: President Trump 'Never Needed' Him | Morning Joe | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8zp6Or7WU
>>
>>81641080

>this generic geometric shape looks vaguely like a Star of David if I squint and hold my breath long enough
>THEREFORE THERE IS A MASSIVE ANTI-SEMETIC CONSPIRACY AFOOT

I keep forgetting how fucking dumb SJW's.

I never thought I'd see a group that actually made /pol/ look smart, but holy fucking shit.
>>
>>81641675

Are we now unironically reposting the opinions of 12-year-old Bern Victims from Facebook?
>>
FUCK DUMP AND FUCK CRAB PEOPLE
>>
>>81641549
>>81641775
I can't take anything that Z-morning zoo jock says seriously. What do people see in Keith Olbermann?
>>
>>81641675
>corporations and billionaires
Don't you mean the government?

brainwashed idiot
>>
File: don't hug me i'm scared 5.gif (2MB, 476x268px) Image search: [Google]
don't hug me i'm scared 5.gif
2MB, 476x268px
Sold to the Highest Bidder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU3WlB15FQY
>>
Fallon is only slightly behind Colbert & Fallon still wins in the most important demographic

Colbert is doing well because his show also serves as the Daily Show, no one watchs Noah, they just watch Colbert now

Trump should probably help Fallon out though, every time Trump goes on a talk show the ratings sky rocket, he could go on Fallon's show & say something stupid & Fallon would dominate the headlines for a month
>>
>>81641549
>I can't be bothered to find the context of statements

Trump implying most illegals are thieves and rapists in June 2015 and him reading snake poems to reinforce biases about Muslims later that year is what he's most guilty of.

Instead MSM decided to run with the SJW card and twist his limited vocabulary speeches into something nefarious.
>>
File: hottrump.jpg (46KB, 646x623px) Image search: [Google]
hottrump.jpg
46KB, 646x623px
>>81640026
how can /tv/ stars even compete?
>>
>>81641675

>His uneducated supporters will still love him though because it's the Mexicans and brown people causing the problems in their eyes. Totally not the large corporations and billionaires.

Yeah, it's not like illegal immigration causes crime and costs jobs and lowers wages and costs upwards of 100 billion dollars of our taxes a year.

Fuck those billionaires and their job-creation and financial infrastructure. Bernie said to hate them so I hate them, even though their utterly massive tax-revenue pays for my NEETbux.
>>
>>81643688

>Trump implying most illegals are thieves and rapists in June 2015 and him reading snake poems to reinforce biases about Muslims later that year is what he's most guilty of.

I love how you say this and then immediately critiscize SJW narratives.
You're PROMOTING an SJW narrative, retard.
>>
File: ivanka-trump.png (128KB, 432x929px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka-trump.png
128KB, 432x929px
>>81640026
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>81640026
"So..."
>>
>>81643441
that wasnt even what they complained about
>>
>>81640026
that interview was so shallow and fake. no hard hitting questions at all, at a time when trumps validity and controversy was at an all time high. fuck outta here with that shit
>>
>>81641080
Jared is a modern day oven dodger.
>>
>>81646390
jesus christ how did /pol/ ever fool itself to believe this clown wasn't a jew puppet
>>
fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>81647416
haha my nigga
>>
File: 1492090018843.jpg (67KB, 1024x379px) Image search: [Google]
1492090018843.jpg
67KB, 1024x379px
>>81647395
Shut up...SHUT UP

H-he'll start up the camps soon enough, just you wait!
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.