[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you "that kid" who pretended to not like Borat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: BoratV1_SX640_SY720_.jpg (72KB, 487x720px) Image search: [Google]
BoratV1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
72KB, 487x720px
Were you "that kid" who pretended to not like Borat?
>>
I never saw it. I have seen the "throw the jewelry down the well" song though.
>>
Just like pretty much every kid when it came out, I quoted the movie many times every day. It was like memes before memes
>>
>>81637243
I'll never understand why phone dictionaries never come with "Jew" programmed.
>>
>>81637013
Throw the Arab down the well. So my country can be free!
>>
File: 1480986343327.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480986343327.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>81637013
>using cyrillic characters in place of latin ones
When will this meme die?
>>
>>81638899
And we have a big party
>>
>>81637013
How did children see Borat? It is rated R.
>>
>>81637013
I only watched it for the big black bald whore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4

>>81638902
But Kasajstan borders with Russia nig
>>
>>81637013
I remember liking that film until I was walking out of the theatre and hearing others quoting lines from the movie
>VERY NICE
>>
>that """"""""""""""""""""secure"""""""""""""""""""" adult who couldn't enjoy Bruno
>>
>>81637013
I was in college when Borat came out.
>>
I like the part when Borat speaks in tongues
>>
>>81637013
Never watched it.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 322x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 322x173px
>>81637013
I loved the borat segment he used to do on his show years before the movie came out. The movie was good but once everyone was quoting it I kind of got tired of it.

Bruno is still my favorite character he does.
>>
Still am, I guess

>Dick jokes
>Pointless subplots
>Nonsensical one-liners
>Le foreign man unfamiliar with my culture XD

Do you guys know how many 14 year olds and down actually started thinking everyone from Uzbekistan are completely retarded?
>>
>>81639258
I bet It was only you, you massive faggot.
>>
>>81639258
I thought Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan were rivals. The movie never says Uzbeks are stupid.
>>
I was that asshole kid that quoted the movie all the time
>>
I was the kid wo wasn't allowed to watch it because it was MA15+.
>>
>playing online games
>hear my wife over and over
Fuck this movie
>>
>>81638991
voyadt
>>
File: IMG_6526.gif (376KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6526.gif
376KB, 400x219px
Best line
>>
>>81639550
Kazaks have inferior potassium
>>
Borat has great bantz and i think you're being contrarian if you claim otherwise
>>
>>81637013
yes. i don't know why you americans find things like that funny. i am not talking about it's racist or anything. but i'm saying that jokes are not really funny. They dont have a punchline, or even slapstic. Just randomness.
>>
>>81640527
dont google it, just tell me which continent is kazakhistan on
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.