[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Trek reboot when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: latest.jpg (700KB, 1023x1071px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
700KB, 1023x1071px
Star Trek reboot when?
>>
>>81636130
Is this /trek/ now?
>>
File: TNG reboot.jpg (64KB, 719x548px) Image search: [Google]
TNG reboot.jpg
64KB, 719x548px
Here's your TNG reboot:
>origin story
>whole crew (except Picard) is normal age, rank and position
>and Nechayev, who is the Enterprise captain
>Cadet Picard is now the youngest and lowest-ranking character
>he is also a troublemaker and hothead that breaks all the rules, but it’s okay because he has great potential and a beckoning destiny
>he previously caused the accidental death of Jack Crusher, this weighs heavily on his conscience or something
>he secretly stows aboard the Enterprise on its first mission because he wants to see a real adventure
>he gets caught, but Nechayev lets him stay as the "Captain's Assistant" because his father was a hero
>Beverly is still angry at him over Jack's death
>they meet Q on the first mission
>Q tests humanity, wants to know what they’re willing to sacrifice, puts them through various shenanigans and tomfooleries
>in the film's climactic scene, Chief of Security Macha Hernandez reveals her secret dark history as chief rapist of her planet’s biggest rape gang:
>“My real name, Cadet Picard, is Tasha Yar. I changed my name to run away from my past, to escape the haunting memories of the rape gangs of my youth. I’ve committed crimes, horrors, atrocities in my time as a rapist. Now there’s only one way for me to atone for my past rapes: I have to sacrifice myself to fix the warp core and save the ship.”
>“Tasha, no, don’t, you have so much to live for!”
>“Don’t remember me for the rapist I was, John Luke. Remember me for who I strive to be: A hero, like you.”
>“Tasha! Taaassssshhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!”
>an enraged Picard challenges and defeats Q in a boxing match, saving the day
>Beverly falls in love with Picard
>Data spontaneously emotes, then apologizes for his outburst
>Nechayev is promoted to admiral, Picard's promoted to captain and given command of the Enterprise
>Picard tells Data to “punch it” so they zoom off for a warp race in the Qo'noS Drift
>The Human Adventure is Just Beginning
>>
>>81636242
why you want to shitpost about DS9fans in this thread too?
>>
>>81636298
>hothead that breaks all the rules
you have become indoctrinated 4chan.
>>
>>81636344
How the fuck did you get that out of four words, none of which dealt with DS9?

I'm a DS9 fan, so no.
>>
>>81636130
go to bed wil
>>
>>81636514
Because they're false-flagging as a DS9 fan in order to attack DS9 fans.
>>
Discovery is going to flop more than Enterprise
>>
>>81636298
>so lets just turn picard into a totally different character more reminiscent of kurk and change everything about him except his age, lets also incorporate elements from that first shitty jj abrams movie having him not be the captain and sneak on the shit.... yea thats greeat!

you are a hack and should stick to watching legion and jerking off to GoT
>>
>>81636130
HWILL HWEATON
>>
>>81636575
That joke flew over your head harder than Cadet Picard's dune buggy will fly over a cliff.
>>
>>81636514
because that's how the previous thread ended
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.