[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Leaked Scene Details

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Infinity War.jpg (236KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity War.jpg
236KB, 1200x800px
Nothing groundbreaking, but still pretty interesting.

The Vision (Paul Bettany) is secretly visiting the Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) is Europe, as she's still an international fugitive following the events of CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR. They are suddenly attacked by two of Thanos' (Josh Brolin) emissaries, Corvus Glaive (Terry Notary) and Proxima Midnight, who have come to reclaim the Mind Stone. After the Vision gets beaten, Scarlet Witch joins the fight to help the Vision, inadvertly exposing herself to the arriving authorities.
>>
>>81635482
I like Paul Bettany. I wish he were in more good movies.
>>
>>81635482
might be cool
>>
>>81635482
thats literally not interesting at all.

why even spoiler it??

he's a leaked scene detail
Tony is walking down the street
"walking walking walking walking" says tony
"Just your friendly neighborhood wall crawler" swings by SpiderMan
"Look at that in the sky" shouts tony
"its a Thanos!!!" said Falcon
"it sure isn't the Macy Thanksgiving float that is seen every christmas int he Bronx New York" said Spiderman
"looks more like a StarKiller Base" said tony Winking at the camera
>>
>>81635658
I thought it was interesting. OP delivered better content than your unfunny shit, loser
>>
I never really found the Vision all that interesting
>>
>>81636398
I enjoy the character but he's inherently a bit bland since all of his dialogue with ladden with philosophical musings.
>>
>>81636398
He comes to me as a creep.
>>
>>81635482
my OTP
>>
>>81635482
Why is Vision so fucking useless in this universe? He can kick all kinds of ass and hasn't done shit for two movies straight now
>>
>>81635482
>only joins the fight after Vision gets beaten
women
>>
>>81636162
>Better content
>its literally nothing

kill yourself you pathetic pile of shit. I can't even imagine what a fucking loser you have to be in real life to find that even slightly interesting. Its probably not even true.

heres a leaked scene
>capt america is eating a sandwich

was that interesting you fucking faggot. I hope you die of aids
>>
LIZZY!
>>
>>81635482
where are the quips?
>>
>>81636630
The writers don't know how to handle the power discrepancy between him and most of the rest of the characters. Even when he does bother to show up for a fight (the airport scene in Civil War) he vanishes for most of it until the script calls for him to fuck up and shoot War Machine down.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.