[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
How do i get a gf
>>
Get off of this website

Be patient
>>
be chad
>>
>>81633761
be attractive

it's literally that easy
>>
File: women haveing fun.jpg (61KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
women haveing fun.jpg
61KB, 992x558px
>>81633761
why on earth would you want that?
>>
You can have mine.

>eat a meal without her
>"Anon, WHAT THE FUCK? Why would you cook without me?"
>"I just wanted some lunch."
>"And you didn't save me any? You're so inconsiderate!"

>Watch a movie without her
>"ANON YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I WANTED TO WATCH THAT!"
>"It's not like I destroyed it. You can watch it right now."
>"ugh! that's not the point and you know it!"

>she insults me constantly, calling into question every aspect of my life, every choice i make, every single goddamn time I do anything that wasn't preordained by her holiness
>she thinks it's alright to physically assault me when we argue
>worst of all she completely disrespects my fetishes but forces me to do her dumb shit tier fetishes and if I don't she withholds any affection

Where you at bro? I'll get her a train ticket just make sure you don't let her come back
>>
>>81634732
Ohio, please send her, you clearly don't deserve a relationship with someone you piece of garbage
>>
>>81634732
Talk to her about this and try to work it out. You are just holding a lot of resentment and it isn't healthy.
>>81633761
JUST bee yourself bro. Talk to her. Always works for me ;)
>>
>>81633761
Before asking that, ask yourself "Do I really want a gf?"

I used to want one until I realised it would make nothing to me, I don´t like romantic things, I don´t like going out, I don´t like paying of other people stuff.

Then I stopped wanting one because there are of no use to me other sex, which I could get from scorts if I really wanted to.
>>
File: 1468832229976.jpg (116KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468832229976.jpg
116KB, 500x375px
just BEE urself brah
>>
>>81634820
If this is what relationships are supposed to be like then I don't think anyone deserves this.
>>
>>81634966
But what if you think you could be good with a partner. In a completely non egoistical way, or as much as it is possible whne talking and thinking about sometone else. You don't "need it" but you would like to experience this kind of relationship. What do you do then?

And what is some good kino for this feel on a shitty friday night?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.