[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>81632496
bitch on left is tired from staying up all night fighting the patriarchy
>>
I would hold an umbrella for $20+ an hour. Slightly demeaning but whatever.
>>
It's even worse in tennis
>>
>>81632616
This, though it looks like she has to do more than that but I'd take it.
>>
>>81632496
she still looks like she is 12 years old
>>
>>81632496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgct3Jn8pFA
>>
>>81632664
easy to stay looking young when you have no stress in life
>>
>holding an umbrella while being in the presence of a cute person and getting paid for it
>>
>>81632496
That's a big umbrella.
>>
>>81632616
>I would hold an umbrella for $20+ an hour.
Isn't that a job for the people who work for free?

I was under the impression that film studios use a lot of unpaid labor (interns/PAs). Although I always wondered how it was legal.
>>
if I could get paid to hold an umbrella my job would be holding an umbrella
>>
>>81632747
>Although I always wondered how it was legal.
because its indoctrinated into college students. you most likely never went to college which is why its confusing to you since you never saw getting pushed.
>>
>>81632496
Girl on the left is cuter than the one on the right. Why is this allowed?
>>
>>81632820
>because its indoctrinated into college students.
Nah. Everyone I know who did an internship, co-op, or summer work got paid. I don't know anyone who works for free unless they are volunteering at the UW.

>you most likely never went to college
Ok.

>since you never saw getting pushed.
Can someone translate?
>>
>>81632962
>I don't know anyone who works for free
anecdotal evidence

>since you never saw getting pushed.
are you still looking for help at this age?
>>
>>81632496
because she wants to be a screenwriter/director/producer and bought into the "you gotta pay your dues" part.
>>
File: IMG_0016.gif (355KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.gif
355KB, 500x375px
>>81632496
Cuz she is Selieeeeunyo Gometz, Yo !!! As far as I'm concerned she should've done THIS !!!
>>
Because the umbrella moron thinks this will move her up in the ranks of Hollywood, where she can get into a position of public interaction where she can oink out her political ideology. Unfortunately, she doesn't realize she's at her career apex.
>>
>>81633982
Wow you sure sound like you know a lot about hollywood crew work what is it that you do I bet it's important in that specific business right?
>>
>>81634273
i just work with umbrellas and keep myself updated
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.