[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there Israel videos so sad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Why are there Israel videos so sad.
>>
Israel is a pretty fucked place
>Jews get fucked with literally everywhere they go after losing their land
>Get holocaust'd
>Decide to just go back and take your land
>UN is like "yeah sure"
>Split up jerusalem with other religions
>Palestinians get pissed because they want your land
>They terrorize you
>You terrorize them back in defense
>Tensions build
>Give a strip of land to let the palestinians self govern
>Have to do a lot of shit to move the jews away from the land because they've lived there for multiple generations
>Land for peace deal fails and palestinians still terrorize
>Jew settlements all over palestinian areas and vice versa
It's tough
And people assume it's all a religion thing but it's really about borders and land, and "i lived here first" "but i deserve to live here" "but"
And so on
>>
>>81630729
because they're zionist shills
>>
>>81631005
I very much doubt either of them are zionist shills.
>>
>>81630948
>we did nothing wrong, goyim
>continue giving us $50 billion a year so we can shoot rockets at people with sticks
>>
>>81630948
Khazarians are not native to the land of Israel
>>
>>81630948
this is very astute

their hardcore right wing government also doesn't help to clam the situation down by continuing to build settlements
>>
>>81631109
>Palestine offered 6 separate self 2 state deals
>turned down every one

really makes me think
>>
>>81631161
I should've mentioned that both sides are extremely bad at working out the issue
Neither seem to really want peace, or at least peace that would be actually achievable
Of course though, if you're not bashing DA JOOS and defending palestinians then you're a fuckin shill kike lover
>>
>>81631171
They'd much rather continue to play the victim card because Israel is currently seen as an oppressor and Liberals flock to their side and support them.
>>
>>81630948
>Decide to just go back and take your land
>UN is like "yeah sure"
>Split up jerusalem with other religions
>Palestinians get pissed because they want your land
>they want your land
>your land
>>
>>81630729
Israel is an apartheid state.
>>
>>81631238
>Israel continues to expand through settlements
>Palestine continues to shrink
>eventually there will be nothing left of Palestine
>Palestinians actively avoid securing the existence of a sovereign Palestine so they can act as victims on the international stage

Not very logical senpai
>>
Poor quality of life and a government that's hard to have faith in, Ethan clearly hated being there but Hila probably forces him to go see her jew parents
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.