[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alien Spaceship approaches earth >Him and Space Cunt sucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: p9344844_p_v8_ax.jpg (301KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p9344844_p_v8_ax.jpg
301KB, 960x1440px
>Alien Spaceship approaches earth
>Him and Space Cunt sucked into giant spaceships anus
>Advanced Alien A.I. concludes that Crooz is the perfect soldier
>Proceeds to shit out a bunch of assorted Cruz clones and Space Cunt clones
>Term Crews and Space Cunt army quickly overwhelm the Earth
>Tom Cruies height is 5’7”
>Tfw an advanced super intelligence determines that a manlet is the perfect soldier
>Tfw it was right
>Tfw all the tall men in the world were BTFO by a wave of manlets.
>>
>>81630111
Anon I think you misunderstood something very critical to the backstory. It's not like the movie was complicated...I honestly don't understand how you are so damn confused.
>>
>>81630111
>two waifus in one movie

it was comfy to watch
>>
>>81630685
It was about the manlet army dude, the manlets. What else could possibly be missing?
>>
I think it just took the first people it could grab
The mental image thousands of murderous Tom Cruises is 90% of what makes this movie really unbearable
>>
Anything that could get into space and to the Alien Ship would be , most likely, the supreme lifeform on whatever planet it was flying by
>>
File: 1484482928168.gif (1MB, 335x210px) Image search: [Google]
1484482928168.gif
1MB, 335x210px
>>81630722
busty redhead waifu was superior
>>
>>81630111
>Ayys travel across interstellar space
>To steal earths water
I fucking hate this premise.
Nice trips tho.
>>
You're all missing the point. Allow me to spell it out

>SMALL MANLET
>TEAMS UP WITH BLACK MAN
>KILLS SPACE SHAPE

HAHAHAHAH ITS FUNNY
Now give me (you)s because I'm funny
>>
@81630978
No. If you want (you)'s you'll need to apply yourself anon.
>>
>>81630111
Its not even that exact an algorithm

e.g. Any minimally spacefaring species encountered, where space travel and habitation is uncommon, any representatives of the species are going to be in the top tier of that species physically and or mentally, 90% chance
>>
>>81630111
>spacecunt

The red was 10 Times hotter than that brunette skeleton
>>
>>81630111
unironically the best tier sas, red beret, so, recon etc are manlets.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.