[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yfw Finn is the true Last Jedi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (198KB, 1368x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 1368x684px
>Yfw Finn is the true Last Jedi
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
It'll be Kylo in the most obvious twist ever
>>
>>81629451
the last nigger maybe
>>
>>81629520
If we should be so lucky
>>
It's called the last jedi because through Luke and force ghost Anakin and Obiwan, Rei learns to merge the light and dark and becomes a grey force user, utilizing both light and dark to unite the force. Luke is the last jedi and he teaches Rei to be a new type of force user, even though there've been grey ones in the EU.
>>
nigger cant act
>>
>>81629451
I genuinely would have preferred him as the MC over Daisy.
>>
Dumb nigger
>>
>It's a /tv/ sees a black person and instantly makes KANG jokes episode
>>
>>81629553
>Grey force user
"I'm going to be a petty, spiteful, total abusive cunt to everyone I meet but only some of the time so it's ok! I'm so cool!"
>>
File: C42xgv9WIAEhLNZ.jpg-large.jpg (27KB, 670x413px) Image search: [Google]
C42xgv9WIAEhLNZ.jpg-large.jpg
27KB, 670x413px
>>81629451
"Jedi" is in PLURAL, so more than one jedi
>>
>>81629470
>>81629489
>>81629520
>>81629549
>>81629573
>>81629607
>All these jealous cucks
How will white males ever recover?
>>
>It's a "I pretend to know what the movie's gonna be" thread
>>
>>81629451
No, because John Boyega doesn't draw dimes.
>>
>>81629451
if only ;-;
>>
>>81629758

It's the idea of the jedi that is ending.
>>
>>81630212
>it's the idea of the Jedi that is ending
Hasnt that been the plot of every Star Wars movie?
>>
>>81629451
he sucks way too much to carry a whole movie
>>
>>81629763
by making more money and staying out of jail (on average)
>>
File: ZOvrJhq.png (263KB, 1333x571px) Image search: [Google]
ZOvrJhq.png
263KB, 1333x571px
>>81629612
Average 4chan user
>>
>>81629451
The existence of the rei character makes finn irrelevant and vice versa. Either the movie should have been about him or it should have been about her. He's clearly the protag of the first film even though she's the more important character.

They should have folded these two terrible characters into one passable character. Yikes, episode 7 was such a shitshow.
>>
>>81629451
AYOOOOOOO HOL UP NIGGA
>clicks tongue

EYOOOOOO WHERE DA WHITE WIMMINZ SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIT FUGGIN CRACKA KEEPIN DA MAN DOWN FA FEEL ME
>smokes blunt
>>
>>81630446
So this... is the power... of Canada...
>>
>>81630428
>>>/pol/
>>
>>81630516
>They should've folded them into one character
You mean like...Kyle Katarn?
>>
>>81630516
Now read this post again, but replace Rey with Luke and Finn with Han
>>
>>81629573
Agreed. His fandom shows in his performance in bursts of over-exuberance (although that's better than the flat, depressing acting in Rogue One). That, mixed with crappy writing for his character, which makes little sense other than to serve as a vehicle to move the story forward, detracts from Finn as a character.
>>
>>81629710
its more along the lines of being a good person while also caring about people and being afraid of stuff and worrying/suffering but enduring it without going astray.
>>
both trailers begin with a sweaty, panting character popping onto the screen
>>
>>81632116
That's not what the dark side is, the dark side is fueled by anger, pain, selfishness, and hatred. You cannot use it properly without giving into these emotions.
>>
>>81631831
I thought that his acting was OK, the problem was in the shit-tier Marvel writing
>ay yo babyyyyyy you tryna get sum fucc??
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.