[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the potato salad of television and film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What's the potato salad of television and film?
>>
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
>>
>celery in potato salad

My father does this shit with his and I'd like to shoot him for it. It throws off the entire consistency. The last time I flew down he got drunk and undercooked the potatoes in it too. Fuck it I'm putting him in a home.
>>
>>81628763
Piss off, cu/ck/.
>>
>>81628785
Blow me, /v/eddit.
>>
>>81628763
>potatoes in it

Let me guess, you are an American and obese? Salads should only have healthy greens or its not really a salad.
>>
>>81628896
Potato salad is German you fucking ignorant third world piece of shit. Go chew on a fucking leaf while you reminisce about the time your dads picked you up from the orphanage and started making CP with you ya fucking idiot.
>>
>>81628463
>POTATO SALAD
>PLUS EGGS
>>
Something everyone has their own recipe for that when mass produced is always disgusting and smells like shit after three days in the fridge and you have to throw it out but once in a blue moon you can find one that's delicious.

Revenge action movies I guess.
>>
Frasier
>>
>>81628463
Me? I would serve crab legs.
>>
>>81628463

Jesus Christ on a cracker that looks yummy.

I'd say the MCU, OP. You get ready to watch that shit and you're like 'fuck yeah Thor Cap Iron Man fuck yeah ScarJo's ass and tits oh man I'm gonna get like 5 scoops of this shit yum yum'... and then you eat like a third of it and you go 'Oh man I got too much idgaf about the winter soldier who the fuck is black panther man this shit has celery in it I'm done.'
>>
File: 1460580764629.jpg (94KB, 404x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460580764629.jpg
94KB, 404x400px
>>81629530
>>
>>81628763
>>81629867

thats a russian salad.

Return mixture to a boil and add eggs; cook until potatoes are tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain and slightly cool mixture. Chop potatoes and carrot; peel and chop eggs. Mix potatoes, carrot, eggs, pickles, peas, ham, and parsley together in a large bowl; stir in mayonnaise until salad is evenly coated.
>>
>>81628463
anything with Melissa McCarthy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.