[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come only women are allowed to be awkward virgins? Why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Chewing-Gum-Netflix.jpg (1MB, 2700x1942px) Image search: [Google]
Chewing-Gum-Netflix.jpg
1MB, 2700x1942px
How come only women are allowed to be awkward virgins? Why is being an awkward virgin considered funny?
>>
>>81628407
Because TV is not real life and if you judge real life by TV's standards you're going to be miserable and unsatisfied in every regard.
>>
If you're a male virgin, it's just sad and pathetic. A girl is expected to be virginal until marriage.
>>
>>81628407
>women
>negress

She's allowed to be a awkward virgin because she is a negress with a whiteboi fetish, it makes sense that she would be a virgin under those circumstances.
>>
>>81628407
Because being an awkward virgin is pathetic and therefore amusing for us to laugh at.
>>
>>81628450
>If you're a male virgin, it's just sad and pathetic.
Yeah, but why is that okay? Why is that allowed?
>>
>>81628845
Nobody gives a shit if you're a virgin, it doesn't fucking matter. What matters is that you're a likable person with good personality traits and are somewhat good looking.
>>
>>81628703
She doesn't have a whiteboy fetish, she's just desperate.
>>
>>81628904
>Nobody gives a shit if you're a virgin, it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
File: buenaparkpd.png (874KB, 1189x815px) Image search: [Google]
buenaparkpd.png
874KB, 1189x815px
>>81628904
>and are somewhat good looking
WTF does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>81628986
First of all, why would anyone know about this other than yourself? If you're at a point where it should affect how well you're gonna do with a girl, just don't talk about it.

Second of all, if you measure your self worth with how many times you've gotten your dick wet, just get a prostitute and get it over with. If having sex is the thing that matters the most to you, then just have sex. If sex is secondary to the meaning that's behind it (which is that you're meant to be making love) then at least address the real issue here, which isn't that you're a virgin but that you've yet to experience the sublime intimacy of making love with someone you care deeply about.
>>
>>81628845
because the two sexes are judged on different things and thats good anon

sexual prowess is a quality we're all judged on
>>
>>81629138
>and thats good
why is that a good thing?
>>
>>81629106
>Second of all, if you measure your self worth with how many times you've gotten your dick wet, just get a prostitute and get it over with. If having sex is the thing that matters the most to you, then just have sex. If sex is secondary to the meaning that's behind it (which is that you're meant to be making love) then at least address the real issue here, which isn't that you're a virgin but that you've yet to experience the sublime intimacy of making love with someone you care deeply about.

shut the fuck up
>>
>>81629106
really funny stuff, man. i dig it.
>>
>>81630275
>>81629500

You guys really want to hate yourselves, huh
>>
>>81629004
You sound really young and naive.
>>
>>81630742
Yes, but how is that relevant?
>>
>>81628407

>implying there are no awkward virgin guys in movies

You mean Jesse Eisenberg and Michael Cera? Except for the fact their accurate representations of awkward virgins and the "awkward virgin girls" are cute girls who dress nice and are adorable quirky pure waifu's which isn't accurate at all. You guys should consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>81628986

I wonder what its like for Mark Zuckerberg to be a less hot version of moot.
>>
>>81628407
There's an entire genre dedicated to virgin male characters and their friend's quest to get them laid. That's only 1 genre of virgin males in cinema. There's 34 other genres; mostly involving manchildren.
>>
>>81631145
>There's an entire genre dedicated to virgin male characters and their friend's quest to get them laid.
Those movies are also comedies where the character's virginity and awkwardness are punchlines.
>There's 34 other genres; mostly involving manchildren.
No there isn't
>>
>>81629004

>WHAT DOES BEING ATTRACTIVE HAVE TO DO ANYTHING? I DON'T NEED TO BE GOOD LOOKING TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY ABLOO ABLOO

>That picture

Why do male virgins do this?
>>
File: g101.png (19KB, 445x500px) Image search: [Google]
g101.png
19KB, 445x500px
>>81628407
What building is that in the background? That is a nice fucking building
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.