[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A FUCKING TREE, DISNEY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: falcon4_zpsgtbhtwz7.jpg (175KB, 662x606px) Image search: [Google]
falcon4_zpsgtbhtwz7.jpg
175KB, 662x606px
Many millenia ago, a family visited uncharted planet.

There, a Force sensitive tree has grown up. A boy and a girl visited it. They were the first humanoids that felt the Force .
Kids start to develop strange powers while standing near a mysterious tree.
The boy then apparently kills the girl and falls to the Dark Side, but she actually survives thanks to the powers of the tree and becomes the founder of the Jedi order.

The founder of the Jedi order eventually died, but promissed what has become a Jedi legend, that she will return as a "Chosen" in time that nobody knows, and should be trained by the Jedi to bring the balance back.

She was granted the spirit survival after death,

while the brother has seeked the way of immortality in flesh, as his spirit can't survive death.

The boy , his survival, is main reason of lost of balance in the Force.
Only demise of brother can bring back the balance in the Force.

The Jedi order has spent millenia in seeking to train the "Chosen One" as only the trained Chosen will bring the balance to the Force. They trained millions.

Rey is probably the incarnation of the Founder of Jedi.

Anakin was false "chosen one" designed by Snoke, in order to eradicate the Jedi.The reason was to kill all the Jedi, and to prevent the training of any eventual reincarnation of the "Chosen one".

>Where were you were midichlorians 2.0 Happened?
>>
File: 1492206923734.jpg (273KB, 1167x654px) Image search: [Google]
1492206923734.jpg
273KB, 1167x654px
>>
>>81627511
Where do you with character development when your protagonist is a Mary Sue by the end of the first movie of a trilogy?

Turn her into Jesus Fucking Christ
>>
I don't really see the problem.
>>
>eradicate dark side boy to bring balance
>balance means only one side should exist
Seems like typical Commiefornian belief to me
>>
>>81627511
>bible tells men that women aren't to be trusted
>star wars takes the same story, turns it around on men
>jews tell girls that men can't be trusted

oh boy how is this going to turn out
>>
File: 1492209923677.jpg (1MB, 2048x1966px) Image search: [Google]
1492209923677.jpg
1MB, 2048x1966px
>>81627511
>A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>81628868
Luke retired though, Leia never got jedi'd up. The force was dead.
>>
>>81628997
why is the star trek federation logo on a book?
>>
>>81628868
That's not going to happen, Luke is all neutral now. Grey is edgy, Game of Thrones is cool and shit. This is your new Star Wars.
>>
>>81627511

People don't give a fuck because Star Wars has been dead to the original fans since the prequels.

Piss all over it and set it on fire for all people care now. Cape shit is the new de facto media power house, SW isn't even viable any more monetarily.
>>
>>81629179
>SW isn't even viable any more monetarily

lol, nope.
>>
I want to die
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.