[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys! I'm a student studying film at UWM here in Milwaukee.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: RLM.jpg (31KB, 980x400px) Image search: [Google]
RLM.jpg
31KB, 980x400px
Hey guys! I'm a student studying film at UWM here in Milwaukee. I started my Freshman year recently and I'm currently in a class on digital media where one of my projects is to research and do a write-up on a particular online film maker. Well somebody in my class mentioned this local YouTube group called Red Letter Media, but he decided to do the project on something else, so I decided to do it on RLM. I had actually never heard of them before, but I really liked their work, and I got lucky enough to meet Mike to give an interview. hat student later on told me about this website and mentioned that you guys like RLM, so I figured I'd tell you about my experience if you wanted to hear about it.
>>
>>81624800
What did Mike smell like?
>>
we do not
fuck off
>>
>>81624800

How drunk was Mike?

Did he ask if you were a Jew?
>>
>>81624820
Like cigarettes and bleach.
>>
>>81624857
He was slurring his words a bit now that you mention it. I thought he was just tired.

He didn't ask, but when I told him my last name was Goldman he made a sneer.
>>
>>81624800

Did you get to meet Jay?
>>
>>81624926

How many Star Trek references did he make?
>>
Maybe I should just start from the beginning a bit: I shot RLM an E-Mail pretty late at night, like 2:30 in the morning or so. I had been up studying, but I figured I should shoot them an E-Mail since I had just been thinking about it and didn't want to forget. Well lo-and-behold, I get a message back from Mike himself, who said he would love to meet me and gave me an address, which I would later learn was his home address. The weird part about it was that I got the reply on 2 minutes after I sent the original E-Mail, almost like he was just sitting there waiting for me or something.

Anyway, when I got there it was a pretty nice house, I guess. The cool part about it was, and I don't think many fans know this, but Mike is a HUGE history buff, and I mean he is REALLY into it. Especially WWII-era German stuff. He had WWII-era German flags and photos of figures from the time hanging up all over his walls. I even noticed when I went to the bathroom and peeked into his closet (I know it was wrong of me, but I just couldn't stop myself,) that there was a WWII-era German uniform! It was so interesting. The odd part about it was that it smelled really damp and sweaty, like somebody had worn it very recently, but I figured it had just been stored improperly at some point.

Actually, something else interesting. Mike is SUPER religious, which is weird since he doesn't seem the type. In his closet next to that uniform, he also had a lot of long white robes, so I know for sure he wants to be a member of the clergy, or is already. He also had a huge cross laying around. I could tell it was old because it was made from wood and looked like it had been burned or something.
>>
>>81624991
I wish I had more to say about our conversation, but it was actually pretty uninteresting and really unhelpful. I wanted to record our conversation but he said he couldn't. When I asked him why he said because then THEY'LL hear it, and he really emphasized that word. I asked him what he meant by that and he said "Oh you know, the ones with the," and he pointed to his nose. I still have no fucking clue what he meant. I asked him a lot of questions about the history of RLM, how they all work together, what kind of cameras and equipment they use, etc. The problem is he would keep giving me half-answers, and it kept seeming like all he wanted to talk about were crime statistics and the changing of demographics all the time. He also kept mentioning something called "The Bell Curve," I figured it must be a book or something.

At one point during our conversation something happened that really startled me. The whole time we had been talking I had heard Bob Marley music faintly in the background, but I thought his neighbor was having a party. Well, it turns out that somebody else was in the house with us. At first I thought she was crying because she had red eyes, but then I noticed that she was laughing and getting bags of snacks out of the pantry. I also saw smoke coming from the room she was in, which scared me at first because I thought there was a fire, but then I noticed that one of the bags of snacks she was carrying were marshmallows, so I figured she was just making smores inside and the fumes irritated her eyes. I don't know how she manages to keep a flame safely in there when the room is so dark except for the blacklights, but I digress.

So after not much help, I finally had to leave. I shook Mike's hand and thanked him, even though he told me practically no new information, and left. He stared at me going to my car and driving away the whole time, which I thought was weird, but hey, I guess he was being polite.
>>
>>81624926
come on man, you're memeing too early into the thread
>>
>>81624800
How big is Mike's kielbasa?
>>
>>81625059
That was basically the whole experience, but feel free to ask questions.

>>81624950
Nope. Only Mike was there. Well, him and that weird redheaded girl who was making smores.

>>81624989
I'm not sure, I'm not a fan.
>>
>>81625132
I didn't see his dick, though I'm sure it's probably massive.
>>
You spent all this time writing this tldr obviously made up from the third sentence in bullshit. Rethink your life bro
>>
How tall is Mike?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.