[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Movie Fights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 84caf0579a289b684e37f178fb2bf351.jpg (358KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
84caf0579a289b684e37f178fb2bf351.jpg
358KB, 1400x1400px
What does /tv/ think of Movie Fights?
>>
>>81624044
very dependant on the fighters. but when it's good it's really good. though i think i liked it more when it first started

also dan is a genius and is usually right
>>
>>81624280
if i remember correctly Max could have stripped him of his belt if it were not for the last question, Dan won best movie snack being milk duds in popcorn or some shit.

Dan has plot armor
>>
File: IMG_7905.jpg (153KB, 2001x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7905.jpg
153KB, 2001x960px
>one episode of Movie Fights had Doug Walker as a guest
>turned out to be the worst Movie Fights episode
>>
it is absolutely terrible and if you watch this stupid shit then you need to remove yourself from the gene pool

it is literally 2 hours of people arguing over infantile children's franchises
>>
>>81624584
Honestly, the line between him and critic character seems to have faded to near none-existence
>>
>>81624044
they were neat at first, but then I noticed that all they talked about was capeshit and all the guests were absolute reddit-tier fags.
>>
>>81624610
>it is literally 2 hours of people arguing over infantile children's franchises

Sounds like /tv/
>>
>>81624044
Was good but got boring. The all female ones are obviously trash
>>
>>81624657

I've noticed recently that Harry Potter is the new Star Wars, especially for girls. Fucking stupid gay shit.
>>
>>81624044
99% fucking terrible.

I skip through to hear the topics to see if there's anything interesting to think about, but usually they're all the same, and when there are good topics the people invited fail to argue convincingly in any way.

They're all plebs.

Shit like:
>WAOW I think that Rogue One was GREAT!
>What about that AMAZING darth vader scene!
>And what a strong female lead!

Nothing about the actual technical aspects of film.
>>
>>81624044
I watched one episode of this because there was this one faggot that would post a new thread about it as soon as the previous thread 404d about 6-8 months ago. It was probably you.

Anyway, it's unfunny and self congratulatory. They aren't real discussions they are just fake talking points that they clearly rehearsed beforehand. They had no interest in actual discussion they just wanted to say as many crowd pleasing meme words as possible. It's a complete sham of a segment. Honestly if you enjoy this I can't even consider you human.
>>
>>81624838
personally, i've never seen a MF thread
>>
>>81624746
>>81624838
>>81624610

damn, struck a nerve huh?

i usually watch it while i eat, fights that include tryhards are unwatchable, but when Hal is there trying to make his shitty high energy arguments it's a laugh.
>>
>>81624610
Screen junkies is literally cancer, agreed.
>>
It really does depend of the fighters like >>81624280 said

I had to tap out of the last one with Adi Shankar and that obnoxious fat fuck who loves everything. Shankar might be the worst guest they've ever had. Dude spent most of the fight checking himself out on the monitors.
>>
>Girlfriend watches this shit when I'm trying to sleep
>they do that stupid awards ceremony
>that annoying guy shouting "SCREEEENIES" wakes me up
>>
There was one with that gay guy who likes MoS and some other 2 dudes and that was fun as hell. Every other one I've watched was just irritating and dumb.
>>
>>81624044
I only watch episodes with Dan
>>
>>81627025
>Girlfriend watches screenjunkies

I bet she's overweight
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.