[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this was Actualy pretty good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: familyguyblueharvest.jpg (103KB, 550x415px) Image search: [Google]
familyguyblueharvest.jpg
103KB, 550x415px
this was Actualy pretty good
>>
>>81621915

family guy is a real high quality show in general
>>
just like the the original trilogy the III one is the best
>>
No, not really.
>>
>>81621915
This one time, i was finally going to bone my girlfriend
>>
what were the family guy funniest moments
>>
It wasn't that great. But I like how the creators basically admitted that it was bad but Fox forced them to because of money. IIRC, the Episode 6 parody's opening text said something like "just lower your expectations, we really didn't want to do this but Fox made us".
>>
File: family-guy-save-the-couch.jpg (94KB, 976x646px) Image search: [Google]
family-guy-save-the-couch.jpg
94KB, 976x646px
The bit with the couch was funny. It's just like when you move furniture with your family or friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArEjvgGxHD8
>>
>>81621915
The specials are usually good. I just wish they'd make more. I got bored of the standard episodes 2 years ago and I rarely watch it anymore.
>>
>>81623319
Yeah, they really were. Maybe the only good thing Family Guy ever did in fact.
>>
File: 1343086058145.png (291KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1343086058145.png
291KB, 430x430px
>>81621915
It worked well because Family Guy jokes are often references to movies and TV shows, so it was just one long reference joke to a film everybody has seen

They should make more spoofs of other popular movies - Family Guy does Lord of the Rings anyone?
>>
LOIS LOIS LOIS LOIS MOM MOM MOM MOM MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

HAHAHAHAHAHA XD
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.