[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so few movies with an adult virgin as the protagonist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Why are there so few movies with an adult virgin as the protagonist?
>>
sex doesnt come up in most movies
>>
OP, just ask who's behind the movie production industry

((( )))
>>
>>81619199
You know, for a lot of Jews being in The 40 Year Old Virgin, it ended with a pretty nice ending, of the guy losing his virginity after marriage to the woman he loves
>>
File: LukeGreenSaber-MOROTJ.png (794KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
LukeGreenSaber-MOROTJ.png
794KB, 1280x851px
>>
>>81619093
Because virgins over 20 are reclusive,uninteresting,socially retarded and cowardly.

You can't make an interesting story with that because,despite what virgins may think,they are boring people with nothing special about them to make them stand out
>>
>>81619093
They're not that uncommon. The most recent examples are Teddy Bear (2012) and Virgin Mountain.
>>
I'm 27 tomorrow and I'm still a virgin. But I'm bed ridden due to ill health, I've told this story before. Plus I have no natural libido due to a head injury. So I don't really do anything sexual wise.
>>
I am 26 virgin and have HPV. I have never kissed a girl, my parents don't have HPV, my sister doesnt have HPV.

Was I raped as a child? or are there other ways to contract HPV? I have no memory of any abuse or traumatic incidents, but maybe I blocked them out or something.
>>
>>81619093
Maybe there aren't.
It's hard to show a lack of something.
>>
>>81619093
Because adult virgins don't go to the movie theater as often as non-virgins.
>>
>>81620372
when did you find out you had HPV?
have you ever smoked?
>>
because we aren't interesting enough for a movie
>>
>>81620483
I am a smoker, strated when I was about 15 . I found I had HPV at about 10 but Ive been getting cold sores/warts since I can rememeber, probably as young as like 4 or 5
>>
The 40 Year Old Virgin
>>
>>81619093
The no singles policy at most theatres make the virgin demographic pointless to cater to.
>>
>>81620665
Warts are a sign of HPV however cold sores are the Herpes virus
>>
>>81620665
You can contract HPV through smoking but it's rare
Your parents could be lying about them not having HPV, or you got diddled when you were very young
>>
>>81619093
They're basically non-existent, and the few of them out there are usually severely mentally and/or physically handicapped.
>>
>>81621018
But I'm neither of those things.
>>
>>81621105
well if you're an adult virgin you have mental handicaps
>>
>>81619093
what do you think Cape Shit is about?
>>
>>81619093
Kumiko the treasure hunter?
>>
>>81620010
>implying he didn't fug Leia on Mimban
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Splinter_of_the_Mind%27s_Eye
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.