[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Homeland.jpg (405KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
Homeland.jpg
405KB, 640x441px
What did you guys think about this season?It was pretty good.
>>
>tfw supposed to help the president carry out pogroms against her own political circle but can't because I'm too busy picking up Franny
>>
got to close to just a look into an alternative universe where the alt right, ctr and deep state all became one.

I enjoyed it cause i understood, but I wouldn't say it's one of their best seasons. They killed off one of the coolest characters ffs.

My girlfriend is foreign so she didn't get all the references to those things mentioned, though I did explain some to her.

We both thought it was above than average.
>>
>>81618800
if by good you mean bad, yeah I agree
>>
good stuff. conceptually on par with the first couple seasons, though not as engaging without the full compliment of the brody family.
>>
File: snIIzJvx.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
snIIzJvx.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
dar adal did nothing wrong
>>
alex jones man was a bit too much
>>
>>81618929
I'm foreigner and i think i didn't miss too much references
>>
One thing that I didn't like was the fact that Dar Adal betrayed Saul this season when we just had the last season which Saul thought Dar was betraying him.. Shouldn't have been like that, Dar did nothing wrong and then he does everything wrong, wtf i hate DAr now
>>
Last season had more cuties.

Didn't like how they pulled the "introduce good-guy Arab who gets killed by bad guys for shock value" thing again.
>>
>>81619821
Well she also doesn't waste her life on 4chin and leddit like everyone here and there does so... of course she doesn't know who Alex Jones is or what CTR is.

But yes i get your point.

She's too busy for small details of American Politics is what i should've said but i figured saying she's foreign would give that implication, instead it flew over you're head.
>>
>>81618800
they need to fire that graphic designer
>>
>>81618929
Killing off based Peter was a relief, they already reduced him to fuck all. He should have either gone back to operator mode or died in the previous season.
>>
>>81619752
This and the fucking stupidly ridiculous social media network centre with the lol hacker giant wall screen with live facebook accounts zipping around all over it.
For fucks sake what shitter audience are they catering to here?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.