[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Kino scenes in otherwise shit movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ClickDadScene.jpg (51KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
ClickDadScene.jpg
51KB, 1000x541px
ITT: Kino scenes in otherwise shit movies
>>
File: mib.jpg (57KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
mib.jpg
57KB, 640x344px
>>81618650
Not a shit movie, but definitely a stand out scene
>>
>>81618650
I was thinking of creating a thread like this. Kaecilius in Dr. Strange and all the speeches that Trump stole from Avatar and The Dark Knight rises.
>>
>>81620869
The first 30 minutes of Men In Black are fantastic. The rest of the movie is pretty good but the opening bit up until J joins the agency is really great.
>>
>>81622928
A teacher once used the scene in which he loudly drags the table to use it as a support for writing as an example of how she wanted us to behave: not being afraid of ridiculous while making questions
>>
>>81622982
the entire sequence where he is judged against the other applicants was pure kino, from the written exam to the shooting test.
>>
>>81622982
I'm in a writing class and we just watched that scene as an example of how to immediately develop and flesh out a character and personalize his role for him.

the scene where he shoots the little girl cutout was great because he was the only one who didn't immediately shoot an alien, meaning he was the perfect agent for the role.
>>
Truth be told I actually don't really dislike Spider-Man 3 as much as most people do, though I acknowledge it's a shambling, patchy mess. Regardless of your thoughts on the movie overall though, the Sandman birth scene is magnificent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOa5bWFRKw
>>
Thorin's death in Hobbit 3. An actual emotional scene after three hours of colorless videogame fighting was surreal. One of the few moments in the trilogy that felt like Lord of the Rings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5JNDEZeJ7o
>>
>>81618650
Forest fight in Revenge of The Fallen
>>
>>81623427
Fucking this. Shame Jackson raped the source material to stretch the story out 3 movies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.