[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck... not him too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: evildead.jpg (105KB, 634x654px) Image search: [Google]
evildead.jpg
105KB, 634x654px
Just discovered Bruce Campbell is Reddit tier... fuck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvsA1YBkhA
>>
>>81615994
Wtf, I love Reddit now
>>
holy shit! you mean a 50 year old man doesn't spend his time shitposting here? fucking astonishing!
>>
Really OP? That's what is on your mind today?
>>
I fucking despise you

you loathsome piece of shit
>>
>>81616153
>>81616110
>>81616071
>>81616062
Fuck off reddit, I hate you so much
>>
>>81616189
It's time for you to grow up, Anon.
>>
>>81615994
/tv/ you need to reorganize your priorities.
>>
>>81615994
You are an utter disgusting piece of shit. Kill yourself. Never procreate your genetics clearly are a detriment to humanity.
>>
>>81616203
He's right though
>>
I'm sorry, do you think any celebrity in their right mind would use 4chan the same way they use Reddit? 4chan is just a septic tank for the worst of the worst of us. You can't get downvoted for having shitty posts here, so why the fuck would a celebrity want to go here to be asked all sorts of retarded questions?
>>
>>81616302
And no argument to be seen here, move along, seemed I touched a nerve, Redditor.
>>
Anyone who uses Reddit as an insult is human waste.
>>
>>81615994
I don't know why /tv/fags let whatever actor/character Reddit likes dictate who they should hate. Why can't you just like/hate a character/actor regardless of what other faggots on the internet think?
>>
>>81616403
Tips Fedora, my lady!

Thank God, another Redditor scholar, wait... I said thank God?

But he doesn't exist, excuse me, pardon! lel

Thanks science!
>>
>>81616461
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, homie.
>>
>>81616403
People don't even have to go to reddit.com to have been on the site before. Reddit just so happens to turn up in a lot of Google search results depending on the question you ask.
>>
>>81616403
>being this reddit
>>
>>81616814
>being human waste
>>
>>81616834
have an upboat, m'sir!
>>
Op here
>do you ever get so lonely you talk to the necronomicon
>"do you ever get so lonely you go on Reddit?"
Wtf I love Bruce Campbell now
>>
>>81615994
His reddit ama on youtube was hilarious
>have you ever been lonely enough to talk to the nechronomicon?
>no. But I've been lonely enough to go on reddit, heh? How's that for an answer?
>>
ble
>>
>>81615994
Ash vs. Evil Dead new season when?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.