[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Classroom kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: knights tale.jpg (72KB, 450x679px) Image search: [Google]
knights tale.jpg
72KB, 450x679px
>Classroom kino
>>
finding nemo
>>
saving private ryan
bill nye science guy
of mice and men
romeo and juliet old and newish
death of a salesman
>>
>>81615516
We watched A Clockwork Orange in third year english...most of the girls walked out. One just sat in the back crying. The teacher didnt give a fuck cos he was moving to another school. My mate brought it in on VHS. Good times!
>>
wew lad
>>
>>81618010
Don't you see her ass in this? Watched this in school and I definitely remember nudity.

I think I watched Friday Night Lights about 5 times in high-school god knows why
>>
File: kingdom1.jpg (550KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom1.jpg
550KB, 1000x1500px
Watched this senior year right before graduation. I was probably the only one who even watched or payed attention to it. Fucking normies can't appreciate crusadekino.
>>
>>81618010
remember the titans i think we watched a couple times and hoosiers
>>
If you didn't watch this film in school you're a fag
>>
>>81618353
is that the movie about the rockets?
>>
>>81618422
Yeah
>>
>>81618703
i was actually into model rockets at the time so it game me feels
>>
>>81618157
you proper see her tits m8
>>
>>81618353
If you liked this movie, you're a fag
>>
We watched Merchant of Venice with Pacino and talked about how the jew got outjewed hard and how Antonio was gay for Bassanio in english class. It was pretty fun
>>
>>81618353

>middle school literally has every student watch it.

It's almost like some movies are paid for by teachers associations. It's October Sky and Remember the Titans.
>>
File: michael_collins_ver2.jpg (94KB, 507x755px) Image search: [Google]
michael_collins_ver2.jpg
94KB, 507x755px
>>
>>81618883
MoV was Kino
>>
>>81618864
>He doesn't like a movie about boys growing into men and pursuing their own dreams through hard work and determination.

Its like a litmus test for cucks.
>>
File: amadeus-queen.png (3MB, 2560x1056px) Image search: [Google]
amadeus-queen.png
3MB, 2560x1056px
>when they show you a literal master piece
>>
>>81615516
Shrek
>>
>Importance of Being Earnest
>Glengarry and Glen Ross
>>
>>81615516
>tfw no more comfy medieval-modern films like A Knight's Tale
>>
>>81618010
Her tits scene is best in film desuu
>>
>>81615516
I fucking hated that movie.
>>
If you didn't watch this kino in school then I feel sorry for you
>>
>>81621390
watched

WHEN DOVES CRY
>>
>>81621390
The only good film Baz ever made
>>
finding forester
save the last dance
and some movie about a teacher that moves into some shitty neighbour hood and the students are shitty but become good students at the end

what was it called?
>>
>>81615516
R u mi?
>>
>>81621390
The teacher told the class to be sensible but everyone still went nuts at the underage titties
>>
>>81615516
What the fuck? This is not the kind of movie they should be showing in a class. When the hell did you watch this?
>>
>>81621543
>He never had post-exam kinodays
I really pity you
>>
File: 1492film.jpg (16KB, 211x314px) Image search: [Google]
1492film.jpg
16KB, 211x314px
>>
Watched it in bible class when I was going to a Catholic high school. Teachers there were patricians as fuck.
>>
>>81619696
it's literally every high school sports movie ever made but with nerds and rockets instead of football
>>
>>81618010
>he didnt see the "modern" one with guns and explosions and shit like that
>>
>>81618353
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>>81622381
are you me? we might've gone to the same school
>>
Can never remember the name but something about Jappos where they always had to skip some bath scene,
>>
>>81622381
joan of arc was better catholic school kino
>>
>>81622381
>Catholic high school
In my country, every school is Catholic school.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.