[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sooo Trump....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: sotrump.jpg (20KB, 260x289px) Image search: [Google]
sotrump.jpg
20KB, 260x289px
Sooo Trump....
>>
File: 1476216809606.jpg (20KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1476216809606.jpg
20KB, 460x259px
>>81610885
>>
File: 1486008561799.jpg (93KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486008561799.jpg
93KB, 540x960px
Trumpkino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
>>
>>81610885
I actually respect Colbert for expressing his own political opinion and stuff (it his own, look for correspondents dinner 2006, he's full-blown libtard) but late show was a mistake. It's just not his format. They (CBS) should've keep Craigy making gals wet and Colbert shoud've stayed at Comedy Central or whatever network he came from
>>
>>81610885
*audience laughter*
>>
>>81611583
COLBERT'S STILL GOT IT!
>>
...Is bad.
>>
>>81611583
>some lone dumb black guy they mic'ed up for some reason goes heuh heuh heuh yeeeaaaa aww righ
>>
LOL DONALD DRUMPF XD
>>
You guys are fucking terrible at this.
>>
>>81610885
BLLEEEEEEEEEARMMPGGGGGFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>81612023
so Anon Nymous...
>>
>>81612023
it's just damage control to pretend that trump isn't a neocon jewish shill
>>
DROOOOOOOOOOOOIKKKKKKKKLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: 1492136830180.jpg (92KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
1492136830180.jpg
92KB, 300x397px
>>81612149

>le trump is a neocon

>but the neocons scheme to destroy him

>le trump is jewish

>but the jews lead the efforts to impeach him

you're the only shill i see here.
>>
>>81610885
Why do /pol/ shits have to keep bringing their cancer to /tv/? Isn't your own shitty bored good enough?
>>
DONALD

J

BLAMPF
>>
>>81612232
>Why do /pol/ shits have to keep bringing their cancer to /tv/?

because they know how little validation on /pol/'s worth
>>
>>81612232

no. fuck you, and fuck your shitty board. we're going to cram the truth down your throat.
>>
Colbert > Fallon

Fuck Fallon, I seriously want to punch him in his stupid face
>>
>>81612224
look up jared kushner and sheldon adelson
>>
>>81612339
>we're going to cram the truth down your throat.
You mean "alternative facts" right you pathetic laughable faggot?
>>
>>81612502

i know who they are, idiot. i don't need your paranoid conspiracy theories.

>>81612564

>the truth is just an 'alternative'

you don't get to decide what is true, sheep
>>
File: therealdonaldtrump.jpg (24KB, 527x342px) Image search: [Google]
therealdonaldtrump.jpg
24KB, 527x342px
>>81612341
I'm perfectly ok with him playing golf, rich white man playing golf it's a cultural landmark, Obama looked ridiculous.
>>
>>81612383
This. Colbert might go over the top with the Trump stuff, but at least he has the ability to come of as professional. Most late night presenters these days are complete goofballs without a serious bone in their body.
>>
booty blasted pol kek
>>
>>81612598
>you don't get to decide what is true.
But you and you Trump cunts do? Nice hypocrite faggot. Just the kind of intelligent comeback I would expect from a Trump dick sucker.

>sheep
>using shit from the fucking 90's
>Implying I have to be a leftest SJW shill to see that Trump supporters are retarded inbreed trash that doesn't know what a actual goddamn 'fact' is.
All you left and right fags do is react and obstruct one another, even if it's in you're best interest not to. You are both completely fucking useless as far as worth and value society is concerned and actual "FACTS" apply to neither of you. The human race would be better off if you both killed yourselves.
>>
>>81613511

we KNOW what's true because truth matters to us, and we're willing to believe truth that isn't pleasant. you believe whatever makes you happy. if you discover that something is true, but people will make fun of you for it, you convince yourself it's not true.
>>
>>81612598
Kushner goes in, Bannon goes out, Syria gets bombed. You CAN explain that, but you don't want to see the truth that Donald is under that kike's thumb.
Watch for the 2024 election, Kushner is going to run for pres himself, and use his experience with Trump as a way to reach out to both parties... and you The_Donald motherfuckers are going to fall for it.
>>
>>81614111

no one cares about kushner. everyone just thinks he's a rando jew in a rando office who can't do anything.

and trump is under no ones thumb.
>>
>>81614092
Actually, I look at data (as in consensus forms, algorithms, and numbers) from both sides plus third party venues to conclude what seems to be the most reasonable.

All you idiots do is listen to one rich assholes ideology and say it's "true'.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.