[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a braver character in any movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

is there a braver character in any movie?
>>
>>81608273

fuck nazis
>>
File: Toaster[1].jpg (483KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Toaster[1].jpg
483KB, 1440x1080px
>you get that toast burning bread?
>bravery
>>
>>81608273
it was super weird how he was just badass and feared nothing and then you never see that bravery in a nazi that film ever again.
>>
File: jelly beans.png (905KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
jelly beans.png
905KB, 1280x738px
Grandpa from 3 Ninjas
>>
based pusy poster
>>
>>81608289
He's not a nazi tho
>>
>>81608289
>>81608322
He wasn't a Nazi. He was a soldier. In the Heer. The NSDAP was popular but not all Germans were card-carrying members.
>>
>>81608464
an important distinction that isn't made often enough
>>
>>81608366
Rocky loves Emily!
Rocky loves Emily!
>>
FOR

G
E
R
M
A
N
Y
>>
>>81608464
yeah, in 1944 the NSDAP had around 7 million members, so only around 10% of the population
>>
>>81608464
I'm actually German so I know this is wrong.
>>
The guy was brave and the generalisation of him as a Nazi is Crude, German Army Soldiers in WW2 took orders and had pledged allegiance to Adolf Hitler but I doubt many were card carrying Nazi's like the SS were. Haven't you ever seen Valkyrie, at least some of the German army to kill Hitler, the one's who stayed loyal had to be defeated at great cost to the allies though.
>>
>>81608645
>Debate also continues on how much average Germans knew about the Holocaust. Robert Gellately, a historian at Oxford University, conducted a widely respected survey of the German media before and during the war, concluding that there was "substantial consent and active participation of large numbers of ordinary Germans" in aspects of the Holocaust, and documenting that the sight of columns of slave laborers were common, and that the basics of the concentration camps, if not the extermination camps, were widely known.[18] The German scholar, Peter Longerich, in a study looking at what Germans knew about the mass murders concluded that: "General information concerning the mass murder of Jews was widespread in the German population."[19]

>In an entry in the Friedrich Kellner diary, "My Opposition", dated October 28, 1941, the German justice inspector recorded a conversation he had in Laubach with a German soldier who had witnessed a massacre in Poland.[20] Many Wehrmacht soldiers knew about the Holocaust.[21]

;-]
>>
>>81608639
Ahmed please.
>>
>>81608273
The whole film was a mockery of jews as it was.

Every single German character is noble and brave, whilst all the Jewish characters are deceitful, cunning and treacherous. This was best shown by the fact that the NSDAP leadership were watching a film about a German hero slaughtering Americans, in a film about Jews slaughtering Germans.

The Jewess is dating the one black guy in the film. The whole thing was derogatory to Jews entirely and they absolutely loved it. I am not sure how it was not called out for anti-semitism at the time.
>>
>>81608708

I don't care about your jew propaganda avi. I just want brave characters.
>>
lousy strigoi scum
>>
>>81608289
nonwhite detected
>>
>>81608708
>Every single German character is noble and brave
>literally 30 seconds after OPs picture the young German soldier reveals important information immediately after they ask him to do so
Try again.
>>
>>81608708
black guy wasn't a nigger so its not a bad thing
>>
>>81608688
>The first line is literally "debate also continues..."
>Lists three sources supporting only one side.

Well GEE FRIEND, what an argument you made there.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.