[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

probably the worst place to ask but recommend me similar fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: The_mummy.jpg (32KB, 268x365px) Image search: [Google]
The_mummy.jpg
32KB, 268x365px
probably the worst place to ask

but recommend me similar fun adventure movies like The Mummy
>>
>>81606276

Sahara
Cherry 2000
Armor of God
>>
"Raiders of the Lost Ark"

"Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"

"Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"
>>
>>81606276

The Jewel of the Nile
>>
Mad Max Fury Road
Edge of Tomorrow
>>
>>81606300

thanks pretty much what kind i was looking for
>>
The 13th Warrior was a favorite as a kid but haven't watched it as an adult, it was critically panned. Should I re watch /tv/?

every clip I find on YT makes it look as based as I remember it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZDcaYsBN_4
>>
>>81606276
The Mummy Returns
The Scorpion King
Van Helsing
>>
Big Trouble in Little China.
>>
>>81606408
It's ok.
>>
>>81606276
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
>>
>>81606408

Its still based. Also worth getting the book Eaters of the Dead.
>>
I also can't recommend Sahara enough, OP. Hands down one of the best adventure movies
>>
The Mummy Returns
>>
>>81606408
I had this on vhs back in the day, didn't know critics shat on it, I mean it's not the greatest movie ever but I thought it was a pretty solid for the type of movie.
>>
>>81606276
Wild Wild West
>>
File: IMG_3189.jpg (24KB, 350x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3189.jpg
24KB, 350x371px
>>81606276
>mfw not a single anon mentioned national treasure

NATIONAL TREASURE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
>>
>>81607205

NT is meh, just like Nick Coppola
>>
>>81606408
It's great. Critics were fucking idiots back in the 90's/early 00's
>>
>>81607205
This. Book of Secrets was fucking awful, though.
>>
File: Homme_de_rio.jpg (67KB, 350x513px) Image search: [Google]
Homme_de_rio.jpg
67KB, 350x513px
>>
File: Romancing the Stone.jpg (91KB, 478x755px) Image search: [Google]
Romancing the Stone.jpg
91KB, 478x755px
>>81606341
Wait is this a sequel to Romancing the Stone?
>>
>>81607331

his face should be a reaction image.
>>
Conan the Barbarian
>>
>>81606276
King Solomon's Mines
>>
the goonies
>>
>>81606276
The Mask of Zorro
>>
Ray Harryhausen's best Sinbad and his most competent cast and crew. The director also made Jack The Giant Slayer
>>
>>81606276
I loved that movie as a kid. And it holds up even now. mostly because it's not full of itself. It's a fun adventure with comedic elements and a cutie for a female lead. that is all it is and it's great at it.
>>
>>81609369
the mummy was a better sequel to raiders of the lost ark than the whatever those other three movies were
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.