[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as a not shit commercial?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 786786768.png (227KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
786786768.png
227KB, 500x270px
Is there such a thing as a not shit commercial?
>>
I sympathise with her. She's gotta live out the one life she has as a deformed monstrosity. A life of rejection, pity and outright hostility.
What I cannot fucking stand is that some marketing cunt thought it would be cute and progressive to write her in and say she got with the best man.

This instantly conjures up images of this little tard-trike bound butthole wheeling up to the studly young bearded best man, at the reception and moments later rolling away with a knowing wink and a lick of the lips as if we're supposed to be fucking sit there, during fucking tea time, forced to contemplate the allusion that at some point a regular sized bloke and this little afterbirth-in-a-wig will be fucking going at in all filthy and sweaty with his normal sized tadger fucking smashing up against the back of her neck or wherever the fuck her truncated vagina ends and then we're all supposed to look at each other and say 'wow isn't that so progressive don't we live in such a wonderful age aren't we all so fucking fantastic'.

I wish that little 'goblin' all the best but the sewer-stall runoff that fucking worked up this ad needs taking out into the town square to be beaten by the rotted dicks of every syphilitic beggar available, gang-raped by a gang of impressively large dogs and then forced to watch her own shitty advert for eternity.

The only saving grace of this advert was the disgruntled chort that came out of every single one of my family members as we were subjected to this abomination on, what was otherwise, a pretty capital weekday evening.

Also maltesers can fucking do one. They look like they fell off a black man's diseased dingus.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rqZZgVxnCk
>>
File: 1416175152001.jpg (21KB, 505x332px) Image search: [Google]
1416175152001.jpg
21KB, 505x332px
>britistanis
>>
Has 8gag really fallen so far that hotwheels is forced to do drag and star in commercials?
>>
>>81605611
The Cadbury ad with the gorilla drumming to Phil Collins was pretty great. Also occasionally small businesses and entrepreneurs do funny stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7y6iE0aB5s
>CHOW ON MY OZENUTS

>>81605757
kek
>>
>>81605671

Absolute kino.
>>
File: easymode32.jpg (161KB, 646x915px) Image search: [Google]
easymode32.jpg
161KB, 646x915px
>>81605659
>A life of rejection, pity and outright hostility

That's not how having a vagina works.
>>
>>81605659

I always just assumed she was at a retard wedding and the best man was a retard too? You hardly thought it was implied she got with a normie man?
>>
>>81605611
>This is a 10/10 in bongland.
>>
>>81605792

This, plenty of guys will want to fuck her because she's weird.

Being a woman she mistakes this for people thinking that she is attractive or otherwise interesting.
>>
>>81605659

>studly young bearded best man

well see that's your fault for imagining someone handsome.
>>
>>81605792
Could she even have sex with them though? Seems like she'd be crushed like a bag of potato chips.
>>
>>81605792

>that pic

Yeah I'm sure they're dating her because of her kind soul.
>>
>>81605611
>>81605792
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usHeKudzmcw
Probably the worst ad ever made
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.