[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain America: Civil War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

The 12th was the anniversary of the premiere of 'Captain America: Civil War'. How did we forget to celebrate this memorable modern-day masterpiece?
>>
I don't think anyone even remembers this film. Atleast none of my friends do when I ask about it.
>>
>reviews claim best fight sequence ever on film
>reviews claim best Spider-man ever on film
>nope and nope
>movie's still okay though, i guess
>>
File: bought critics.jpg (125KB, 758x876px) Image search: [Google]
bought critics.jpg
125KB, 758x876px
>>81605673
Do you think any of these so-called critics even remembered what the fuck they watched five days later? I doubt it considering how fast this was forgotten and dropped.
>>
File: batmanvsupermanposter.jpg (223KB, 800x1185px) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsupermanposter.jpg
223KB, 800x1185px
Maybe we should just discuss a far better and more memorable film since no one seems to care about 'Civil War'.
>>
>>81605411
The biggest problem with this film was his art direction. The grey colorless style who worked for Winter Soldier doesn't work for Civil War.
>>
Why tony have a holographic recording of his parents?
Why did he show it to some random college kids
Who filmed winter solider killing his parents
How was that a twist ? When tony already dislikes him? (He should have found out at the start of the movie instead of end)
How come Capt America wanted to save his friend but then put him on ice at the end anyway ? Kinda defeating the purpose of saving him
Why was the airport scene so stupid
If they weren't trying to hurt each other why did they cause billions of dollars of damages
Why Age and Kill off the only hot female in MCU
why give Capt America that dumb potato faced niece for gf
Why did Zemo have a rubber Bucky mask
What the fuck was his plan?
Why was he cool with killing innocent people but not the people he hated ?
Why not just kill tony when it's all his fault anyway?
What kinda plan is "let's get these characters to stop being friends"
Why was Capt America the bad guy in his own film
Why did Capt America attempt to murder Spider Twink?
Why was everything grey? (Grey cement office building, grey cement airport, grey cement Soviet secret lab)
Did the accords end up factoring into the plot? (I literally don't remember)
Does scarlet and RDJ even try to give a good performance anymore ?
Why does running CGI look like shit
Who the fuck is black panther why does some African prince guy have a cat costume (I know why in the comics but not explained in movie)
How come the movie cost 40000 billion but looked cheap
Why doesn't scarlet witch have an accent
Why do characters randomly show up ?
Who wrote this crap?
Did critics hate BvS so much that they gave this a passing score even though it's awful?
How did Steve pull down a helicopter when it would be strong enough to take off if he was in it?
If winter solider killed Tony's parents in the past why does tony still exist
There is no great debate about vigilante justice. You're literally not allowed to go to different countries and beat up private citizens
>>
>>81605411
Have I watched this? I don't remember.
>>
File: civil turd.jpg (97KB, 1409x707px) Image search: [Google]
civil turd.jpg
97KB, 1409x707px
>>81605999
Dude just turn off your brain bro
>>
>>81605999
It's a very good movie.

My biggest issues are, as you say, the grey aesthetic; the Avengers compound is dreary as fuck.

I think the film could have been greater if Spidey was not in it; he gobbles up a ton of screen time, and ruins the tone of the movie, which prior to his appearance had been serious.
>>
>>81606417
Minus the hologram parents part the first half of the movie is decent (not good but decent)
The Bucky/Steve beating up cops part is actually well done. Though I some what have an issue with Capt America handicapping public servants like that

Then it turns into crap.

5/10 movie
6/10 if you already love the characters and are a big MCU fan
>>
>>81606483
An entirely fair assessment.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.