[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

movies with little to no camera movement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Ida_(2013_film).jpg (27KB, 265x374px) Image search: [Google]
Ida_(2013_film).jpg
27KB, 265x374px
>>
Dogtooth was almost entirely still. There was one tracking shot where the camera moved sideways to follow someone swimming across a pool and it really jumped out at me. Up to that point I hadn't paid much attention to the lack of movement.
I'm pretty sure there was also a hand-held moment with someone running somewhere, but it's been years since I saw it.
>>
>>81604016
yeah i havent seen it in a while either but thanks for reminding me, ill probably watch it again
>>
>>81603891
Amore
>>
Horse Money
>>
File: D6gtxQh.jpg (72KB, 600x736px)
D6gtxQh.jpg
72KB, 600x736px
>>
damn that movie was k i n o
>>
Anything by Sangsoo Hong.

Anything by Lav Diaz.

Anything by Apichatpong Weerasethakul.
>>
>>81606393
>>81605449
>>81604587
>>81604568
Thank you all !
>>
Anything from Ozu
>>
>>81606393
Is Norte, The end of history worth the 4 hours?
>>
Anything by tsai ming liang. journey to the west specifically
>>
>>81606637
diaz is very hit and miss but imo it's one of his masterpieces.
>>
the road

no music either
>>
>>81606637
Yes. It's his most accessible and plot-heavy movie.
>>
>>81606828
of all the shit tripcodes you could choose you chose the worst one possible
>>
>>81607196
I could say the same to you and to the faggot above you.
>>
>>81607234
what I'm trying to do is to crack the real krager's tripcode to finally get rid off him from this board
>>
>>81603891
I also love the fact that when the music first starts playing you only realize then that it was completely silent until then. Really more should do things like this
>>
>>81603891
Anything by Ozu.
Playtime (There might be some, but I mostly remember the large open shots with tons of things going on)
>>
>>
>>81607301
>>81607196
It's probably going ot get you b& and you won't be able to do it, if you think th ebest method to do it is to post random strings in the namefield.
>>
>>81603891
anything Ulrich Seidl
>>
File: tokyo story quote.jpg (191KB, 467x700px)
tokyo story quote.jpg
191KB, 467x700px
>>81603891
Anything by Ozu.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.