[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indiana Jones General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Indiana-Jones-1024x577.jpg (133KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
Indiana-Jones-1024x577.jpg
133KB, 1024x577px
Power Ranking:
1) The Last Crusade
2) Raiders of the lost Ark
3) Temple of Doom
4) Crystal Skull

Indiana Jones is the best hero ever written. He's better than Luke Skywalker, Batman, superman, or any other faggots you can think of. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>81603601
>Indiana Jones is the best hero ever written.
I agree. He's pretty great.
1) Temple of Doom
2) The Last Crusade
3) Raiders of the Lost Ark
4) Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
I liked Crystal Skull a lot.
>>
Just delete #4. I've not seen it, and i refuse to acknowledge it.
>>
>>81603601
But but what about Romancing the Stone?
>>
Raiders > Temple > Crusade > Crystal Skull

Crystal Skull isn't THAT bad.
>>
>>81603638
The hate for it is way over the top. It gets a few things wrong but it's still a fun movie and Mutt is a good character. It doesn't ruin the previous movies like the Star Wars prequels did.
>>
>>81603679
Shia didnt like it.
>>
>>81603700
Well Harrison Ford thinks he's a "fucking idiot" (and he's right). Shia was actually good in Crystal Skull.
>>
File: Indiana-Jones-5.jpg (306KB, 900x1416px)
Indiana-Jones-5.jpg
306KB, 900x1416px
>>81603679
Agree with this post.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (35KB, 600x300px)
mfw.jpg
35KB, 600x300px
>>81603679

It's pretty bad when you start to compare it with the other films, it lacks that grip the other films had, everything just feels toned down, perhaps because they were aiming for a wider audience.

I also thought that it was pretty bad watching an old, out of touch Indy trying to catch up with events of the film and getting constantly reminded that he is an old man now.

I don't really think a fourth film was necessary, especially when the third one ended perfectly
>>
I don't think the issue is Shia's performance in crystal skull. The issue going forward is they will never bring him back for indiana 5 because he's such a fucking clown IRL now.
>>
>>81604046
plus Harrison Ford phoning it in HARD
>>
>>81603696
why does indy not use his gun in the movie?
>>
>>81603638
It's fairly meh, but it's worth it just to see /ourguy/ Shia as Indy Jr.
>>
Crystal Skull is pretty weak when directly comparing it to the other Indiana Jones films. The other films create certain expectations that Crystal Skull attempts to meet but falls short in, like how the jungle chase scene lacks all the tension that the tank scene did in Crusade.

The biggest problem is that Crystal Skull is just forgettable as an adventure movie, even without comparing it to the others. There's little tension in the movie because there's hardly any motivation for adventure.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.