[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Split

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: rXMWOZiCt6eMX22jWuTOSdQ98bY.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
rXMWOZiCt6eMX22jWuTOSdQ98bY.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
I found it a bit slow and boring. But enjoyed James McAvoy's acting.

Will have to watch the hidden Prequel
>>
On a side note I'd bang all three girls.

Anya Taylor is hot with brown hair.
>>
>>81603456
another idiot who didnt get the implications of the ending
>>
>>81603301
It was his best movie since Sixth Sense.
5/10
>>
>>81603301
The [I can walk on walls] is ruined it for me
>>
>>81603456
brown hair looks horrible on her bro. Now if shes blonde then we can start talking
>>
>>81604155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY&t=6s

it was a 5/10, but obviously Unbreakable and The Happening were better. Even the Village, really
>>
>>81604132
Please grace us with your thoughts. Oh, intellectual one.
>>
>>81604185

Brown makes her look better.
>>
OP, come on
Let's pretend we're animals again
Awoooo
AWOOOO
Come on, take off your stuff.
Animals don't wear clothes
>>
>>81604195

The Village could've instantly been great had the scene in the woods not turned out to be the retard in a mole suit, but noooooooooo....
>>
>>81604314
I lol'ed at that scene
>>
>>81604326
yeah..how the mighty have fallen
>>
>>81604314
Why did he have undies on than?
>>
>>81604593
Same why he didn't rape girls. Because this movie PG7+
>>
i was angry he didn't make the protagonist strip until knew it was part of the plot
>>
>>81604338
Nice projection
>>
At first I got angry how this movie implied how DID not only actually exists and doctors take it seriously but it's also highly spiritual and gives you superpowers. That felt like pure tumblr fapbait.
>>
>>81604782
i don't get why people can't tell stories without making really fucked up harmful implications about a billion things like mental health, gun mechanics, fist fight realities, etc.
>>
>>81603301
That mixed girl had a fat ass
>>
I would've liked it without the Beast plot. If it were just a Kidnapper who had DID that'd be great. I liked how one of the personalities had Diabetes and none of the others did, but I was already hearing Danger when the Psychologist was saying "one of the personalities is a Russian Weightlifter!" as though this personality developed and could suddenly speak Russian.
>>
>all that build up about "the beast"

dissapointing, also couldve picked some hotter bitches to put in the rape basement but whatever
>>
>>81603301
best site to watch streams of movie you know are flicks,and don't need quality.
>>
>>81605120
they want it to be believable, but you know "the beast"
>>
>>81605196
still couldve been crazier even while realistic. like a crazier voice and like punching through doors and shit idk
>>
File: capekino.jpg (481KB, 949x1205px) Image search: [Google]
capekino.jpg
481KB, 949x1205px
Shyamalan is /ourguy/ destined to btfo all capeshit for good.
>>
>>81605218
>like punching through doors
That's an overused cliche' how can you still enjoy it? U some kind of pleb?
>>
>>81605657
really? whats the last 3 movies that had punching through doors? thats what i thought. idiot.
>>
Why didnt the therapist woman say his full name when she had the chance?
Was she not able to speak for some reason?
How exactly was he abused with the coat hanger, did his mom whip him with it or something?
>>
>>81604185
blonde is pleb tier mostly.

most basic upgrade for every ugly bitch who wants to be "pretty", among with fake tits, tan, claws, makeups, small accessory puppy
>>
>>81605218

Nigga, he was walking on walls and ceilings and shit. Was pretty fucking crazy.
>>
>>81607710
>Blonde
>pleb tier

Get out you subhuman
>>
had it's half interesting moments but it was paced so weirdly and the acting was terrible for the most part. Everything was so fucking half baked.

I felt embarrassed for Mcavoy during the Hedwig scenes. None of the personalities were vividly distinguishable enough to make it work. It was a dumb movie that had the smugness of a smart movie with no execution to back it up.

Nothing of note even fucking happens before the end it's just a constant sequence of half though out ideas that pan out in a very odd way. especially the retarded way the therapist was captured and killed
>>
>>81604850
This

Too bad poo in the loo didn't give us a clear shot of it because "dude they're only children"

I wanted to suck farts of her ass throughout the movie
>>
>>81604249
Not that anon but Split's ending was actually an insane twist. The ending with Bruce Willis talking about Dr. Glass and playing the unbreakable theme implied that Split took place in the same universe as Unbreakable. Unbreakable was a movie Shamalaman made almost a decade ago, before the superhero craze. It was basically a what if Superman didn't know he was Superman until he was like 40. Bruce Willis was that character in that movie.
The ending would then imply that not just is Bruce Willis is going to be interacting with McAvoy but also that Split wasn't just a horror movie, but a villain origin story. Similar to how Marvel has a series of movies to expand their cinematic universe. Shapalonieman now has just started making his own Shyamalan Universe. The last half of Split seemed stupid until you realize that this is supposed to be a supervillain movie. I mean it was still silly but if this was a Marvel movie you could accept it because of the lowered expectations for realism.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.