[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinions on the new season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: jOdweqwqHBpczYMi5YiZvERVvxJ.jpg (147KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jOdweqwqHBpczYMi5YiZvERVvxJ.jpg
147KB, 680x1000px
opinions on the new season?
>>
>>81601910
it's probably shit
>>
no panties so it's shit
>>
File: 1487726784068.gif (2MB, 288x271px) Image search: [Google]
1487726784068.gif
2MB, 288x271px
>>81601910
I put this show on for the past week or so as sort of background noise/distraction while doing homework. Decided to actually pay attention for the last 20 minutes of an episode and holy shit, I can't believe I didn't notice how terrible it actually seemed. Shit acting, shit dialogue, boring plot. I do like the cooking scenes.

Santa clarita diet is a similar concept and way better senpai.
>>
>>81603703
gtfo netflix shill
>>
>>81601910
I don't like it. Dropped the quality like Arrow pretty soon, I don't think I will finish the season if it's continuous to be this cringy
>>
>>81603703
Is that dog retarded?
>>
>>81601910
Bit early to tell, but I hope it doesn't get into big arcs and sticks to the monster of the week formula.
Don't really care about Peyton, Blaine or that zombie island lady.
>>
>>81604236
the peyton love triangle is stupid but I like the military sombies
>>
pretty boring so far
>>
>>81601910
Garbage, just like the last two seasons.
>>
File: brit teef.png (316KB, 684x648px) Image search: [Google]
brit teef.png
316KB, 684x648px
>>
>>81605680
STOP
>>
>>81601910
they go way too overboard with the zombies getting personality quirks from brains, it's made the entire show fucking retarded.
>>
>>81606368
the premise was retarded from the beginning, didn't stop the show from being fun to watch
>>
Pfft, anons. Your complaints are like water in the desert - no validity as to their existence.

The show has been good->great and season 3 looks no different so far. With the absence of a big bad this season it is likely to stay on the weekly procedural theme for a while until, once again, Major goes on his usual finale episodes rampage - hopefully this time he'll do it on teenage girl brain because that shit was hilarious.
>>
File: Blurgh.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Blurgh.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>81604080
C'mon, you can't deny that this shit is way more entertaining than the Mary Sue playing zombie detective. Though the actors in izombie are all quite attractive, they do have that going for them.
>>
>>81608332
Jesus, anon, you smell of corporate.
>>
File: why-hitler-wasnt-evil.jpg (265KB, 771x526px) Image search: [Google]
why-hitler-wasnt-evil.jpg
265KB, 771x526px
>>81608378
But what's the problem paying for something of such high quality?
>>
>>81607206
>With the absence of a big bad this season it is likely to stay on the weekly procedural theme for a while
I can guarantee that the millitary zombies will turn evil.
>>
I hate how easy it is for zombies to spray tan and dye their hair and look totally normal. I mean, zombies turn albino. It would be obvious. Also, it would take 50 gallons of spray tan to spray a black zombie. And spray tan smells like shit. Anyone would be able to smell a zombie from ten feet away. Yeah, i know, it's a fucking show about zombies and I'm complaining about realism with spray tanning, but it's always bugged me.
>>
>>81601910
Any new pics of her hairy arms?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.