[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Green Inferno: Anyone see this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

I just happened upon it flipping channels..

Whole time I was like "What the fug?"

whats your take /tv/?
>>
sjws btfo
>>
Eli Roth's edgy shit fucking sucks
>>
>>81600260
I was thinking this too
>>
The chick blowing mud in front of everyone made me lol
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 193x261px
>>81600212
>Eli Roth film

After Hostel and Knock Knock, I 'm never watching amother movie from this guy.
>>
>>81600420
hostel is a solid flick, senpai desu.
>>
>>81600212
it was so terrible
first movie I have ever walked out of
>>
It's funny
>>
>>81600420

knock knock is great what are you talking about
>>
>>81600420
(((Eli Roth)))
>>
>>81600456
>>81600507

Serious question. How old are you?
>>
Sky Ferreira's badly acted piece of shit character didn't die 1/10
>>
Surprisingly horrible. Like, when you put something on expecting it will be terrible, but actually somehow finds a way of not only being worse, but visually and intellectual offensive as well.
>>
>>81600212
I enjoyed it quite a bit actually. It's a fun movie. Hilariously bad moments with insane deaths. I really like the blonde college bitch at the beginning, who's basically the biggest cunt in the world and she almost goes with the main character girl on her trip, but at the last moment she says "nah I'll stay here instead". The after-credits scene is pure kino as well.

watch it
>>
>>81600212
Overall it was really fucking stupid.

But when they first get caught by the cannibals and they eat the fat guy first. That part was good.
>>
>>81600212
>whats your take /tv/?

The ending was infuriating, though I enjoyed those hippies getting what they deserved.
>>
>>81600883
>Surprisingly horrible. Like, when you put something on expecting it will be terrible, but actually somehow finds a way of not only being worse, but visually and intellectual offensive as well.
This. I never thought Eli Roth was an amazing director or anything but his previous movies seemed at least somewhat professional. This was just embarrassingly bad.

When you make a movie worse than fucking Italian cannibal movies that's saying a lot. Because those movies are outright shit.
>>
I'm generally a fan of Roth, but it was pretty terrible.
>>
File: 1359298467917.jpg (44KB, 257x351px) Image search: [Google]
1359298467917.jpg
44KB, 257x351px
>>81601377
>I'm generally a fan of Roth
>>
>>81601405
He's much better than most would give him credit for. Hostel II is a near-masterpiece, and Knock Knock is also very good.
>>
>>81600212
Pretty horrible movie to be quite honest.

Roth needs to stop making films.
>>
>>81601355
This. The movie seems to have been made by a crayon-eating mutant child from Flint Michigan who has no concept of basic storytelling.

A homeless wino could make a better product from day one with a broken camera.
>>
Why did she lie?
>>
It's like he watched Cannibal Holocaust and said, "Fuck it, let's make an ironic statement about the current state of what's considered PC to show in a Hollywood film by remaking CH for a 2016 audience. It's going to be shit!"
>>
>>81600420
>Knock Knock
That was the final straw for me not even gonna pirate then
>>
>>81600212
I dug it. Solid 8/10 horror film.
>>
>>81600212
it was pretty lame honestly. I thought it'd be funny after RLM talked about it, but it was just kinda "eh." Some dumb parts, decent gore, but very forgettable
>>
somehow this movie found a way to do less than the least it could possibly do.

99% filler.
>>
>>81600212
I've seen it, It was hilarious
>>
File: dfsdf.png (28KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
dfsdf.png
28KB, 88x125px
>>81600212
eli roth trying to make a cannibal holocaust in current day is cringey as fuck.
>>
>>81604785
jays taste in films is absolute garbage
>>
really wanted to like it, didn't play in any theaters so I unfortunately had to watch it for free through less than legal means. Did not like it, was glad I had not spent money on it. It fell flat and did not fill its namesake's mediocre shoes.
>>
>>81600692
Hostel is good though.
>>
Good flick, I liked it when the chick realised she was eating her girlfriend
>>
DUDE POOP JOKES AND CANNIBALS LMAO
>>
>>81600692
>>
File: 1492128673415.png (138KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1492128673415.png
138KB, 439x290px
>>81600212
Eli Roth's failed film. In Hollywood, you have to churn out 1 film, screenplay, etc per year to maintain your status in the writers guild, screen actors guild, directors guild, etc. So if a guy has no actual plans to make a movie then they churn out inexpensive dogshit like this, give their friends a writer credit or a 1 second monologue to cover their yearly activity to maintain their status, and you call it a day.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.