[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im on epsidoe 4! What am I in for, friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Autism.jpg (142KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
142KB, 500x340px
Im on epsidoe 4! What am I in for, friends?
>>
>>81599836
memey characters and a shit mystery that never gets solved.

its easily the most overrated piece of shit ever made.

enjoy
>>
I'm already 3 episode in and it is boring AS SHIT

Why the fuck does /tv/ praise this snoozefest?
>>
Get ready for KINO
>>
I'm surprised there still hasn't been any fan edit which cuts out all the boring bits of season 2. You could possibly make a 2 hour movie of season 2 with every boring filler part removed
>>
>>81600473
The first 9 episodes are good as they are, and the finale too. You could probably cut the rest of it into 2 episodes without missing anything good
>>
Twin Peaks actually fucking blows, it is shocking that so many people here give it love
>>
>>81600548
I watched it after I had already gotten used to Lynch stuff, it's pretty great when you don't worry about producer-y constructs and focus on weird dream shit and kino.
>>
>>81600548
Nah
>>
A great television show that'll eventually get bad, then get good again, then end. Also a movie that's pretty damn good (Though if you watch it, watch the four hours fancut) and soon a reboot that is for me what Star Wars: The Force Awakens was for normal people.
>>
>>81600544
>You could probably cut the rest of it into 2 episodes without missing anything good
Dubs of very good posting. What a shitshow.
>>
>>81599836

You're in for a secret so dark and satisfying that words cannot do it justice. If you don't get it, it's cause you're a fucking pleb. Lynch is God. He works in ways so mysterious that not even he knows the exact meaning of his films and works
>>
>>81599836
Have you not seen Blue Velvet?
>>
>>81599836
I got spoiled in one of these threads in the order of reveals, so here they are.
Her Dad did it.

But he was Posessed by a Demon.

The show ends with Dale getting Posessed by the same Demon.
>>
>>81600548
Twin Peaks is great and Fire Walk with Me is the most underrated thing Lynch has done.
If you are a fan of Twin Peaks and you can find the Q2 restored edit of FWWM online I'd highly recommend it.

>>81600863
You're not supposed to "get" it, dude. the idea that something needed to be resolved is exaclty what drove the show to shit in the first place and it is exactly why people who don't get Lynch's sensibilities shit on FWWM. The only thing near a point was the awful, incomprehensible DAMAGE beneath verdant bucolia, and that got mired in senseless mythologizing and aimless, threaded-but-threadless dumb slapstick later in season 2. This "getting it" shit ruined the show.
>>
>>81599836
The quality drop is overrated. If you like Twin Peaks, then you'll like the mid season 2 eps. The Josie shit is dumb, so is Norma's mom, but even stuff like James and Nadine are just fun and funny, inadvertently or not. All the episodes have the same characters you're attached to, that comfy vibe, and little bits of lore that are important. And of course S1 and ep 1-9+22 of S2 are beyond great. They're comfy and dark, surreal and funny, quality wavers a little bit here and there, but overall it has such a payoff and so many good moments. Twin Peaks is the only show I've seen that I could see classifiable as "kino" if I used the word.

Also, FWWM is phenomenal. It feels like Twin Peaks if it was made by David Lynch. Very different, but also very scary and good.
>>
>>81600972

Even when they were dancing around the fact that they didn't want to solve the mystery (fair, since that would ruin the mystique), I thought that Twin Peaks was melodramatic nonsense. I have really enjoyed other Lynch films, but I honestly do not understand how people do not think that Twin Peaks is laughably terrible.
>>
>>81601118
It's trying to play on soaps, I get why that would put people off. that said I feel like a lot of Lynch stuff employs melodrama and overacting to juxtapose or add to his films' general unease
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.