[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wasted 13 hours on "muh feelings"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1492008583703.jpg (30KB, 484x304px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492008583703.jpg
30KB, 484x304px
Seriously what the fuck everyone here hyped this up like it was the best thing ever and the ending is literally just Muh conscious congrats.

Did I fall for the meme?
>>
Bumping for truth
>>
watch End of Evangelion, the show is mainly worth watching for understanding that
>>
>>81597786
This. It's like reverse GitS where the movie is better than the show and not the other way around.
>>
>>81597786
OP, don't let the weebs waste anymore of your time
>>
CONGRATULATIONS
>>
>>81597388
waifu fags will tell you to watch to movie for the full experience but it's just as bad.
>>
>>81597388
filled with cliches and melodrama, the fights are utterly ridiculous, as well as the actual setting with those weird angels whose design is pointless most of the time, and the only good looking one is gone in the first episode, what a fucking joke of a show
>>
File: 1488355171486.jpg (114KB, 970x880px) Image search: [Google]
1488355171486.jpg
114KB, 970x880px
>>81597388

The show is good but I can definitely understand why someone who doesn't like anime might not like the show.

However the show is kinda somewhat necessary to fully understand and appreciate the film.

So I would watch the movie just to actually justify watching the show.

That being said if you don't like anime, don't watch shows you're predisposed to disliking. What is it with you dummies?
>>
>>81597388
wen this was coming out my friends and i were hyped.
big mechs
aliens (angels)
we really didn't know what the fuck instrumentality was about.
we just knew there was an impending doom coming.
then we get to the last vhs. 2 episodes. the finale.
watch the first one...the fuck did we watch? it looked like some kindergarten slideshow of still, live action footage of people walking, a train, voice over... the fuck.
ok, ok, let's take a break, eat some pizza, the big battle is about to start.
we push play.
the flying fuck. same shit with the ending being shinji just standing.
fuck this.

i can understand the hatred the creator got (and fuck those pleabs that kept on saying it's kino/best ending ever/too deep for you/etc..)

after x amount of years i heard there was a redo of the ending (the huge battle we wanted) but it didn't matter. it was ruined. only saw it once and felt empty.

the excitement was gone. replaced with bitter vinegar.
>>
File: disgust.gif (402KB, 211x199px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
402KB, 211x199px
>>81597388
My main gripe with this steaming pile of shit was the 'protagonist'.
Literally the biggest faggot I've seen in anime, with zero redeeming features.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.